New Year in Thidranki

L

lyne

To everyone from all realms who saw the new year in holding up the gaming flag by playing in Thid I /cheer you all...

With the reduced numbers of all realms there was almost a completely different style of play there tonight, very refreshing.

To the hibbies who showed up to defend Thid: Thank you, at one point I think we were down to about 2 people inside the keep!

To the albs who tried to take it, well done you caused a lot of panic and general mayhem.. good fun for all :)

Cedos I think caused the most trouble, followed by those two pesky fire wizzies (the names escape me - sorry) and then Leviosa who filled up my window with stealthed emotes before jamming weaponry into my torso :)

I tried to get a few /claps and /cheers off when the new year chimes but all hopes of a friendly meet up were rather rampaged over in the high spirits of the evenings bloodlust.. At the end I managed to have a small /wave /curt /clap session with Archiemedes and Catchy but a horrible norse unstealthed and slaughtered us all!! Arch and Catch, wasn't my intention to get you killed, just to say welldone and goodbye!

Was good fun, I'm almost out of RPs for Jaadie now but I hope I shall meet you again soon as another alt.

Jaadie/Lyne

C

Cedos

Yeah was great fun =)

Shame about the keep though we just couldn't get the ram sorted lol. Maybe next time :)

S

Spamb0t

aar a bunch of em britons and avalonians got to taste me axe yar

Drau - on autotrained stealth and not yet 24 :eek:

S

sebulastrings

I have had a very nice new years eve. It was fun to mezz enemies and then take of all the clothing you wear and do some kinky /dance /kiss /flex :).

What was also very refreshing, was that a cleric - Clerican - came to the mtk and sat there next to me /kissing and doing some spells and stuff at each other. Then we went to check the atk where we found this friar - Outona - who came for a ride towards mb ( Just heard hibs zerged some albs there.. ) When we arrived at mb there was a guildie of mine who also hopped in.

There we were, 4 healing classes preparing to engage the zerg of the Hibbies. We managed to take down one single scout by the stun of my healer and some smiting and doting.. It was very pleasent to be there and i hope we can do this in the future again!

Thanks for the lovely time!

Cheers!

L

leviathane

jaadie your probly the ewulest ranger ive seen in ages lol... your got some nice bow :p hehe the spamming of emotes is my trade mark :m00: :m00:

Leviosa

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom