New War Vid

Nate

FH is my second home
New War Vid

Not sure if anyones seen this one before, but looks pretty cool :D Lots of RvR gameplay.

Bikkus

Fledgling Freddie
I couldnt watch it from that link but did find a three part vid on youtube from the Toronto Gamesday

YouTube - Toronto Gamesday WHA part 1/3

I think one of the main things to take from these vids, which he mentions earlier on, is that fact that a lot of the content is still in the "place holder" stage. So everything wont look as they do in these vids.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
get VLC media player...no need for codecs.

WaR looks better every time i see it tbh, cant wait for US release.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
get VLC media player...no need for codecs.

WaR looks better every time i see it tbh, cant wait for US release.

sorry but compared to other titles being released roughly the same time it doesnt look good at all
lets hope the gameplay makes up for it ;)

WAR - best one i could find on the site
SOG_01.jpg

Age of conan - random
AgeOfConan3.jpg

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
sorry but compared to other titles being released roughly the same time it doesnt look good at all
lets hope the gameplay makes up for it ;)

WAR - best one i could find on the site
SOG_01.jpg

Age of conan - random
AgeOfConan3.jpg

seconded tbh,

war is like daoc2 when in reality we should be on 3 at least by now. Considering daoc1 was out in 2001...

Bikkus

Fledgling Freddie
You are looking at game that hasnt even entered Beta yet and as I mentioned a lot of the items are still in placeholder mode.

I am willing to put money on the fact that by the time WHO comes out the game will be greatly improved and exDAoCers will be clamoring to get on it. You only have to look at new games like LoTRO to see what new technology is going to bring to the MMO table.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
You are looking at game that hasnt even entered Beta yet and as I mentioned a lot of the items are still in placeholder mode.

I am willing to put money on the fact that by the time WHO comes out the game will be greatly improved and exDAoCers will be clamoring to get on it. You only have to look at new games like LoTRO to see what new technology is going to bring to the MMO table.
AoC isn't in beta either for the record ;) they only rescently started sign ups

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
I'm having fun playing Lord of the Rings Online atm ;) Should try it

Nate

FH is my second home
I Shall not pay!!!! <slams staff in to ground>

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
finally got around to watching the video (had read the transcript but didn't realise there was a whole load of gameplay footage too)

GIFV BETA NAU!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom