New Vietcong Weekly event! Things be changing round here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slug

Hey all

Hey All vietcong players :).

I have just been made game master of vietcong, im gona try to get some weekly events together and perhaps make this game a little more active.

If you got any questions or anythin, or you just wana say hello, then feel free.

R

Rigon-Noir-

Hey Slug

Well, Veitcong is the only title, other than Planetside and occasional trips back to DAOC to take to Guild mates, that i actualy play.

Such a shame it's the most unrelaible and badly executed online game i know when it's one of the most intense games i've ever played.

Server Lost at every map change...
No server connecting on first attempt....
Full servers displayed as available and not full, even when you've clicked onto and be told it's full :(

Anyway, moaning out of the way, i love Veitcong, the muliplayer side of it is fantastic so i'd be more than happy to be involved in any events that might be happening.

D

djpringle

Well this is welcome news :D Played a couple of times on the preview one and it was a good laugh, so I may well turn up when I'm on the end of a semi decent connection.....

S

Slug

Great, the more the merrier, spread the word!

:great:

M

Madlew

I too would be like to see more Vietcong events.

Count me in

T

throdgrain

Ive played a lot on that server, but ive never seen you. What name do you play under ?

T

throdgrain

Any chance of an admin on the server ? I been on there for the last few days, and have seen no one at all :/
Tonight they are voting on everything, calling inconclusive votes every 10 seconds, and have managed to get a 90 minute game of ATG on Halong Port . Its emptying the server.

S

Slug

I will see what i can do about it. things are nearly finalised, just hang on for a while longer and the weekly event will be up.

T

throdgrain

No offence, but bugger the weekly event, people want to play on the preview server yeah, like all the time ?

S

Slug

Ok... ok mate, dont worry i know it can be annoying with some idiots on there soley to piss people off, there will most likely be a regular moderator on there.

S

Slug

It Doesnt HAVE to be weekly, if we can get enough support, we could make it a nightly event, or whatever.

T

throdgrain

Do you have rcon for that server ?
If you do, you would be helping people if you went on there NOW and sorted it out .

S

Slug

At the moment i dont think anyone uses the rcon commands or anything, ill pop by their later to cheak it out, to see how bad it is. please belive me, i will sort it out, i know how annoying it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread