New ToA armor

Sixpack

Fledgling Freddie
Many of us are doing the quests to obtain the new armor. The new armor (in this case for a necro) gives better casting range and better damage to spells.
Atm my suit is MP, All stats/resists are capped and im uber. If I change my suit to the 6 new ToA parts, almost no stats will get raised.. well only the stats I get from neckies, bracers, rings and belt.

So as I see it I get a lot weaker by using the ToA suit. Am I mistaken? If im mistaken then whats the point in the new suit?

Help me out, im confused about the armors atm :)

Sixpack

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
With ToA bonuses, it's not possible to make fully capped SC sets anymore, which is kinda nice in my opinion :)

You'll have to compare different kinda bonuses you can get, and then decide what to take and what to leave out. I should think for example that 10% casting speed and range bonus is more important than capped stat.

Also, more artifacts you wear, more charges to choose from you have. As far as I know, you can't swap the artifacts to fire the charges, because when you equip artifact, the recast timer resets. Not to mention you look better with few nice artifacts :)

Oh, and I reread your message now and noticed you were mainly talking just about armor. Remember you can make new SC set which will have some artifacts, then maybe piece or two of ToA armor (if it fits) and then some crafted.

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
I think what you need is some jewelry with the special bonuses, mabye one armor part and SC the rest. Remember that all those bonuss are capped to 25% now, but will be nerfed to 10% next patch (bonuses on the items changes slightly as well).

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Not all of em will be cap'd at 10% so check out what you want and what you need , if it is f.eks buff effectivness ( will still be 25% ) , you can prob just swap the items after casting em

Sixpack

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the replies. Think ill just hold on my mp suit for now and see what I can find to fit another template :)

Sixpack

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom