New to this galla stuff pls explain pts???

R

rhemis

hi all just dinged 50 with my Druid, was wondering now that im a decent lvl whats all this Galla Points about? i've never been and will start going on raids soon i hope...so whats it for? what do you get?? and why do we have points? whats so good about it?

Cheers,

kthxbye.

G

Gesp

By lottos, if you dont enter any lotto, u get 10 points. If you enter and lose, you get 5 points. Points are added to your /random 100 number when you lotto. If you win any item, even if you dont need your points to win that item (ie u roll 98 and everyone is lower than that even with their points), your points are reset.

So whats it for; people who join raids often but lack the luck to win any items get more chance to win their item.

I

iziz-minx

So players who work nights etc or longer hours get no points and when they get time to go to galla some druid with crap load of points will win that roll for his alt nightshade thus taking away the chance of another ns winning a item.

L

Leathas

Originally posted by Gesp
By lottos, if you dont enter any lotto, u get 10 points. If you enter and lose, you get 5 points. Points are added to your /random 100 number when you lotto. If you win any item, even if you dont need your points to win that item (ie u roll 98 and everyone is lower than that even with their points), your points are reset.

congratz for organisers then,seems like a nice way to balance luck factor :)

S

squalion

Originally posted by iziz-minx
So players who work nights etc or longer hours get no points and when they get time to go to galla some druid with crap load of points will win that roll for his alt nightshade thus taking away the chance of another ns winning a item.

if your talkin about cyclodia/cyclonic, s/he deserved the stinger, mustve gone on loads of raids before point thingy came in and had no luck, points help! :p

I

iziz-minx

Nope never mentioned any names just pointing out not everyone has the time to go galla raids to build up points but maybe get to go once evey 6 raids thus having about much chance winning a item as england winning the world cup

R

rhemis

at first i thought it was a way for one person to control who gets what, but having read your post it seems like a bloody good idea, i like it, it means i can go on raids accumulate points when nothing that i want drops then use em when it does drop...but my only question is this..if i use my points and still lose do i lose my points and start from scratch? or do they roll over..i assume i lose em?

S

squalion

u dont decide if u can use ur points or not, if u wanna roll for a item u use ur points, if u loose u get 5 points added to your exsiting points, if u win, ur points reset and u get a new item :D

Z

Ziva

Nope never mentioned any names just pointing out not everyone has the time to go galla raids to build up points but maybe get to go once evey 6 raids thus having about much chance winning a item as england winning the world cup

Well that's how it should be. Or are u suggesting people who spend lots of times raiding should suffer from those who just join a random raid once and are very lucky with rolling for an item?

G

Gesp

Like someone said somewhere; if you play so rarely that you cant catch some raids, then you wont have an effective use of that item, so let someone else take it.

I

iziz-minx

Iziz = 7 galla raids and no stinger lost one roll to a druid who had nightshade alt who then went on to sell the stinger i rvr a lot but when the xfear galla raids are on iam usally at work are are lot other peeps...

Z

Ziva

So make a raid yourself for you and the others that work on the hours Xfears raids are held :)

Life is so easy sometimes!

I

iziz-minx

Dont think anyone would go galla at 7am in the morning but u never know

E

Eleasias

Iziz = 7 galla raids and no stinger lost one roll to a druid who had nightshade alt who then went on to sell the stinger i rvr a lot but when the xfear galla raids are on iam usally at work are are lot other peeps...
So how come you are flaming the new rule when it would have only helped you ? Damn retard.

G

Gesp

to a druid who had nightshade alt
Still cant get whats wrong with this, dont think its up to u to decide which char who will bring. And 'he' (lol) has a 50 ns, i know, its not a lie. (is also listed on 'his' signature)

R

Ravenbourne

tbh its a great rule, its not as if your points get reset if you dont turn up for raids. eventually your drop will appear and you will of acumilated points to get it.

S

Spudgie

Dont think anyone would go galla at 7am in the morning but u never know

I'll come - I get in from work at 6:30am :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom