New to the world

B

bre_m

Hey all,

Being new to Alb, and having all the directional sense of a frog in a blender, I figured I'd put my questions to y'all.

1) Where do you go to find a group before level 13? It's been fun running around finding out stuff, but in between getting lost, and getting killed, then ending up broke, I've gotta say that it would be fun, and probably more profitable to group up with some people, y'know? :)

2) I'm also looking for a relialable person to aid me with a fund transfer from Hib/Excal, if anyone could point me in the right direction, I would be grateful.

Thanks all.

C

cHodAX

Grouping at lower levels can be terrible on this server sadly :( Your best bet is to do killtasks to lvl18 and then head to Keltoi which is a dungeon in Camp Forest. Try get friendly with people so you have a chance of regular groups. Good luck, I feel sorry for lower level exp'ers as the system punishes them these days.

I

ironhand

Sadly the /level command has near killed off sub 20 exping these days, so like chod says best bet is to KT until 20.

E

Esoteric

Originally posted by ironhand
Sadly the /level command has near killed off sub 20 exping these days, so like chod says best bet is to KT until 20.

Aye kt is the way to go and probably best way to xp look on allakhazam for the different tasks.

I disagree that /level command has killed off xp groups. Folk who had a level 50 tended to kt anyway.

T

Twaize

Yeah to get to know the new class u r playing...

O

[Oo]Escape

Try searching for anyone close to your level: /who 12 14
...will show anyone between lv12 -> 14, widen the search to suit your level. There're still some people playing without /level20 so you might get lucky.

Most of the action you'll see before lv20 will be in Salisbury Plains. The mobs in Tepok's Mine start at lv13'ish, but it's hard to find and hardly anyone goes there. Avoid it though, last time I was there I nearly died of boredom and had to /release bed -irl oO

L

leviathane

just solo chain grove nymphs for awhile then go keltoi..

M

martok_

if you still need help PM me ingame and ill get you to 20 but no ferther with my necro. just PM me ingame :)

T

tris-

yep when i started on release this game was great, but dont get your hopes up is the only advise i can give :)

Users who are viewing this thread