New to the Euro servers.

F

Fralim

Hi.

I used to play on the US servers, but quit a few months ago due to the fact I live in England and my new job meant that I could no-longer stay up till 6am :sleeping:

I've just bought the Euro version and I was just wondering what the state of the realms on the 2 English servers were like. I used to play on Alb Percival, and although Alb had the population advantage, the Mids there just wtfpwned everything as and when they felt like it. Is it the same here?

I'm wanting to play on the Alb side again :) and if there are any guilds that would be happy to invite me in, I'd be most grateful :D

L

Litmus

Prydwen:
Mid/Albs have about the same population, hib is very unpopulated tho, hence haveing /level30.

Excal:
Alb zerg, think mid/hib are about the same tho

not sure about excal tho as i dont play there

S

Staan

oh boy what have you done for christ sake ... givf me ur US account and i'll give you my EURO account lol.

seriously tho (well i'm serious for the account :p), mid like you say wtfpwn the shit out of alb on pryd and excal (tho alb manage to pharm mid every once etc), and hib on both pryd and excal got a lower player base but seems like they got a better organisation (thats just my opinion but i'm sure many peeps think the same).

and if i were you ... i'll stay on US servers :/ u've made a great mistake i'm afraid.

hope u'll find what you are seeking in rolling a char either on prydwen and excal (tho i'll recommend alb prydwen if u still willing to play in albion).

R

Roo Stercogburn

Bah don't listen to this lot of sourpusses ;)

On Pryd, Albs and Mids are squared off most of the time with Hibs nibbling away here and there, occasionally doing some larger stuff. If you set up on Pryd, you'll find Hib more of a challenge once you get to RvR because of the numbers you'll face against you, but its not as zergy as Excal though yes, at times, you will just look at your screen enjoying the slide show like the rest of us. I'm biased, so won't comment on why I believe the relic situation to be the way it is just now ;)

Though I haven't RvR'd vast amounts on Excal from what I've seen Mids and Albs have some major zergs going but Hibs still hold their own more.

Welcome to the Euro servers, have fun wherever you end up. There are some nice guilds wherever you decide to play.

L

liste

would like to stress Roo's comments. Grass is always greener on the other side etc.

Sure, you could stay on US servers, but seeing their population numbers compared to Prydwen and Excalibur, playing there during their off-peak hours will most likely feel a little emty (im sure someone can confirm wether or not this is just speculation :) )

excalibur has a slightly higher population and therefore the zergy conditions are more widespread there. higher population is a plus too though, for PvE, so either has its advantages :D

Welcome to Europe servers! :clap:

F

Flimgoblin

I'd say you'll have fun in any realm on either server...

pick a class you like and flip a coin for the server :)

Having a population greater than 300 when you're able to be awake is a definite plus for the euro servers btw ;)

R

Roo Stercogburn

Originally posted by Krakatau
I wanna go US :(

We want you here. Have placed all the appropriate bribes to make sure you are refused entry :D

K

Krakatau

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
We want you here. Have placed all the appropriate bribes to make sure you are refused entry :D
Roo, you're the only one that wants me here...
All crafters hate me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom