New to mid - Warrior advice?

P

petrolbomb

Hello all Im coming back to mid/pry after extensive time on the other 2 realms and servers and 50s on both of em.

Im going to roll a Dwarf hammer warrior and wondered what the grouping situation is like - will I get one easily as Im after getting to 50 pretty quick.

Also guilds, I had a bg skald in shadows of ragnarock and you guys were really nice - sorry I quit mid - If youll have me back Id love to rejoin.

Appreciate any advice and/or offers of chainmail:)

B

boomeruk

look here: Clicky

Ewok running it... hes a sound guy and likes to think he knows what hes talking about ;)

i respecced my warrior last night from sword to hammer.... and loving it big time.... imo, hammah > all

gl and welcome back to mid

F

-foadon-

if you decide to make a warrior there are 3 races to choose from that have relevant stats
1: troll, the offensive warrior, but then again, u normally dont make warriors for massive dmg
2: kobold, the high dex race, dex being the relevant stat for blocking this is if u want to be major group warrior who guards
3: norse, dwarf is almost like norse but if u look at the stat difference +10 str is way more useful then +10 con, first of all, your not sposed to get hit in decent groups, and 2: 50(?) hp wont save your life in rvr, as to 10str equals to about 50ws? (dno exactly) and more ws means more chance to block/parry/... your opponent

Z

zerz

warrior speccs :

warriros can use 1 h or 2 h so switching weapon in right place is very important to learn from start

2 viabble speccs now around

weapon 50, shield 50 (brutalize - from block 10 s stun), parry 28
or
weapon 50, shield 42 (slam - anytime style 9 s stun), parry 39
last gives you little bit more Def but I would never change my Brutalize away

any question about warriors...head vault forums...everything about class asked 1000 times :)

http://vnboards.ign.com/board.asp?brd=20911

And as a Troll warrior myself....I dish with buffed 400 + Stregth massive damage :) it is not my jobb usually But when I land Slam or Brutalize, switch to My 2 H SLow Cleaver and have 10 s to Beat Crap of enemy :) it hurts !

B

blueskyrising

petrolbomb... not much more to say about warriors that hasnt already been said but regarding SoR... most of the members merged into Sons Of Nidhug a while back so give any of us a shout in game m8 :)

P

petrolbomb

cheers blue ill pm Sons of NIdhug when i get in game which will be in 4 months as im stationed in Iraq atm:)

Btw does mid pry get /level 30?

and how popular are warriors in groups now focus is nerfed?

ta for all the help lads reckon ill go 50 42 39

dorf or norse - anyone know how many extra hits the dorf gets at 50 by any chance?

R

rionnen

i dnt see point in 50 42 39 tbh... but ure choice :p no mid doesnt have /30 hib does... warrior's are still needed, but i found there isnt that many grp's around atm.. best to get in a good guild and try get gg's going imo

C

coolan

from what ive heard/seen dorf warriors can have about 3k at lvl fully buffed compared to that of about 2.7k of a norse.

B

Brunore

My smurf has about 2400, but hardly gets hit :p

I need some aug con I think.

F

-foadon-

Originally posted by coolan
from what ive heard/seen dorf warriors can have about 3k at lvl fully buffed compared to that of about 2.7k of a norse.

u heard wrong then, 10 con matters 100 hp max, and i think its not even 100, and why do u want to have hp RA's? looks cool on stat screen or smt? :)
i got 2340hp buffed without any hp ra's, sure i can get aug con 5 tough 5 and go around fancying with 2800+-hp , but why waste that much points for something relatively useless :)

just my thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom