New to hunter class : tips pls

Cameron

Fledgling Freddie
Would appreciate it if any experienced hunters can give some tips on how to get rps (at a decent rate) which doesnt involve running with a zerg/tower/keep sieging.

Things i have tried are:

1) Going to beno/crau and waiting halfway between docks and land for soloers getting boat

2) Climbing up main bridge towers and waiting for the right moment to attack someone on bridge.

The trouble is those areas are camped full of their own stealthers and ppl that dont leave their bridge so more often than not i get added on or zerged.

Would appreciate any (serious) tips on where to hang out looking for kills or "good spots" where u wont get added on and u can take someone down quick please

Thanks!

Shar_Reloaded_Ranger

Fledgling Freddie
Would appreciate it if any experienced hunters can give some tips on how to get rps (at a decent rate) which doesnt involve running with a zerg/tower/keep sieging.

Things i have tried are:

1) Going to beno/crau and waiting halfway between docks and land for soloers getting boat

2) Climbing up main bridge towers and waiting for the right moment to attack someone on bridge.

The trouble is those areas are camped full of their own stealthers and ppl that dont leave their bridge so more often than not i get added on or zerged.

Would appreciate any (serious) tips on where to hang out looking for kills or "good spots" where u wont get added on and u can take someone down quick please

Thanks!

ask mythic to cluster us, then u have ppl to shoot at when ur on a tower @ a bridge xD, also dockcamping sounds good as a archer, always did that myself :p

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Try Bold/Ngned areas maybe , lots of soloers use that dock to avoid FG´s and stealthzergs and some people port there to go labyrinth.
Not as much action as Beno/Crau but less risk of adds.
Setting flames on some odd tower might attract a few soloers to , just avoid the portable keeps tower cause they might bring a few more then u want

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom