New TFC Server Announcement

Pippa666

Fledgling Freddie
As this is still stickied... Any chance of a TFC server ?

Pippa666

Fledgling Freddie
Hello guys :)

Its been quite a while since I've posted in here, however good news.... I wanted to let you all know that we now have 2 TFC servers, as well as a SvenCoop server and a CounterStrike server.

CounterStrike - 195.20.109.155:27055 Fight Club sponsored by cscity.co.uk
SvenCoop - 195.224.17.5:27016 Fight Club - www.thebanlist.com
[Firebutton.Co.UK] TBL Fun House (212.67.120.230:26300)
[Firebutton.Co.UK] TBL well/dustbowl 24/7 (212.67.120.230:26200)

As we've only recently acquired the TFC servers things are obviously a tad quiet atm, however we're working on filling them :) Would be great if we saw a few of the 'old' regulars back, plus some new regulars :)

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
Is that same TFC as always or a new HL2 version, I haven't played in about a year? Hello Pip btw. :)

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
Am I too late? I just played TFC for the first time in years and it looks exactly the same. Hadn't forgotten any of the maps either, though I did play it every night for 4 hours for 4 years. :)

Dirtydogg

Fledgling Freddie
oh my god!
PIP + MAL!! its been years!!!!
not played TFC in TIME!!
remember the good ol days on the old BW servers!?

i cant play TFC any more :( it doesnt work, duno why!!
might have to buy it again
does any1 even play it any more?

I would love to play wi you guys again!!

much love
DD

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
Not sure about TFC, but I think Pippa and Prometheus are still hanging around thebanlist website?

spondodge

Fledgling Freddie
oh wow

Oh wow... I was a TFC player from waaaaay back in 2000 when i was in college.

Me and all my mates from Preston College used to play on Barrysworld servers ALL THE TIME!

hehe I just signed up with this community for a chance at a WAR beta key and instead I find a bit of my childhood memories right here....

Infact I was playing on BW server 2 i think it was called... When I met two players and started a guild randomly named "BoP" .... Bitches of Power... genious..

Over the next 2 or 3 years it evolved into a clan with over 100 members and 3 or 4 devisions with regular clan matches. I even managed to get my brother to set up our own BoP server on a educational dedicated OC3 link to Janet >.<

oooh those were the days :)

I used to play a mean engineer....

Poag

m00?
Time to dust this thread down a little.

I know some of the FHers still play and do the round around friends list servers, I see a few people poping ingame when i'm around, but I should probably stick up out IPs for boX? servers.

81.19.209.211:27099 is our main Public server, it has a couple of class limits on it to stop class zergs
81.19.209.211:27399 is out Arena public, runs arenas 24/7 and has some limits on things like engies and spys to speed up the rounds a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom