New Swedish guild inviting Swedes

Strilith

Fledgling Freddie
New Swedish guild inviting Swedes and those talking swedish

Guild [Lejonhjarta] is recruiting swedes to a newstarted guild, only swedes or those talking swedish in gu are allowed to enter this guild.
Pm Strilith or Stritailor for info!

Välkomna.

Beccy

Fledgling Freddie
Minifotm said:
What is sweden? ;)

I am from Spanien :m00:

Think it is the capital of Norway, not sure though?? :wub: Good luck with your guild guys.

Drungan

One of Freddy's beloved
Behmoth said:
sounds like racisim

ehm, in fact it it would be nationalism you're referring to, as swedes are no race. :p

but how bout you leave it with that and just wish them a good start.
just cause they maybe like to speak their own language in /gu they don't have to be nationalists eh?

anyway, welcome to a new hibernian guild.

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Im sure foreigners who speak swedish are allowed also.. since most guilds have requirement of english why should anyone not be allowed to have requirement of swedish language (except that 99% of the swedes playign are tards xDD)

Strilith

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the warm welcome to Hibernia.

This guild is made for those out there who wish to speak swedish in gu. Maybe even to get together in rlf meetings aswell, who knows what the future holds in her hands.

As guild we have nothing to do with racism at all, me being an Lurikeen and some other Firbolgs that pretty much adds it all, doesnt it? I tried to even to invite a Troll to the guild :m00: Problem was he said something in a language I couldnt understand ;P

All who can speak swedish in gu are ofc welcome!

http://www.sweden.se/

And to Behmoth -----> :kissit:

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
but but buuuuuuuuuuut, what about swedish wannabees like me? :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom