New subscriber? start here.....

T

The-Don

So you've taken the plunge, and you have subscribed to GAME.NET, now you're asking yourself - whats all this about?

Well, you have joined a GSP (Game Service Provider) and it does exactly what it says on the tin. Now you have paid your subscription fee you can now access the various games/mods available on the public servers. You can also book time on a bookable if you want a private session with your friends. The list goes on.....

Now, I'm assuming you're looking at this part of the forums because you are interested in SOF2.

We, the community mainly use two different mediums to communicate with each other. The first being the forums and the second being IRC (Internet Relay Chat). This can be accessed from the main SOF2 page: - http://play.game.net/games/sof2/

These two mediums are very important to the community as it allows us to organise games on the servers, so it is important you master both.

We look forward to seeing you in IRC and on the servers.

Y

Yoni

new subscriber

Hi I am a relitively new subscriber - also I am new to sof2 any help will be gratefully recieved :)

:sex:

Yoni

P

phipck

not so new to sof2 single player but am new here on game.net and the multi player. when does anyone go online with this??

hey u admin guys, i work for GAME and didnt know wether there was any kinda status i recieve on the left hand side of this thing next to my name, just for being a fellow employee. or am i just being cheeky????

K

KevinUK

The weekly game is at 7pm Tuesdays, go see if they are still playing now :D

Users who are viewing this thread