New Styles..... Am I wrong or right?

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
I think there are ways to change your style animations.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
There is, have to change names on some files in the daoc folder...dont remeber when you had to do it (maybe between startup and chose of server..dont remember) and then you can make your styles look like whatever you want methink :eek7:

buaris

Fledgling Freddie
Basic_X said:
There is, have to change names on some files in the daoc folder...dont remeber when you had to do it (maybe between startup and chose of server..dont remember) and then you can make your styles look like whatever you want methink :eek7:

Nice. Now tell me how to do it! :twak:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
haha, calculating if it's worth it are we ? xD

btw, think I did read something about changing animation on some LA styles on VN boards though, think it was Comeback or something ..

buaris

Fledgling Freddie
its not worth it really.... and yes ive read something about Animation Changes for LA on Vn boards.... Can't wait for next Team Lead.... I hope for the best <crosses fingers>

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
haha, calculating if it's worth it are we ? xD

btw, think I did read something about changing animation on some LA styles on VN boards though, think it was Comeback or something ..

we wouldn't need to change that if mythic could get their head out of their own asses and MAYBE not make the evadechain look the same as doublefrost. I'll try it atleast.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
they use the same animation, so if you change the animation for doublefrost the animation for comeback also changes (and so does, for example, squall in hib for that matter)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom