New stuff.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I'd like to see smaller games ~7-13 players more often than big games.
I like the majority vote dynamic, yes it can draw days out but bleh it makes it a better experience.

Also, I'd like anyone who doesnt post while given ~24hrs to do so from the start of a turn to be automodkilled. Its very very annoying.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I agree fully. Also if people do not have time to commit can they just please think of others who want to contribute and play and just not sign up in the first place?

Games with one line votes and nothing else are pointless and kill the enjoyment for everyone else. This last game was a classic example when only 9 out of 15 people contributed on day 2. It is ruining the timing of the game, the flow of the game, and the point of the game. I doubt Will has fun trying to moderate the flow of the game with so much inactivity as well.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I've played the last 3 games in FHOT and its been fun, turns have been lengthy ~2 days realtime sometimes, but inactive people get murdered at night or voted off pretty early, and the games have been enjoyable.

Agree - people think its hilariously smart to play as werewolves and post 1 line a day with a vote. whoop de do. we need to start punishing people by voting for them early who pull that shit rather than autolynching myself or ch3ts :p

Will

/bin/su
I'm in agreement about most of that, though I'm not sure about the auto-killing 24 hour thing. Especially at weekends, it does slow down. I may have to work out a good point to decide to kill someone. And I shouldn't have to prod people all the time. Deadlines for night actions, certainly, and no post on two days, maybe. As in 48 hours, rather than 2 game days. Maybe 36. *dithers*

gohan

FH is my second home
I'm in agreement about most of that, though I'm not sure about the auto-killing 24 hour thing. Especially at weekends, it does slow down. I may have to work out a good point to decide to kill someone. And I shouldn't have to prod people all the time. Deadlines for night actions, certainly, and no post on two days, maybe. As in 48 hours, rather than 2 game days. Maybe 36. *dithers*

maybe set it as days

game starts at night opens up 8am closes 11pm for night again if you havent got your action in or your vote ect then you lose out or somthing to that affect

cos often ive got home at say 6pm to find its night and i havent been able to ahve my last say to save/condem some1 because ive been at work and a majority has been reached while i was away

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
And I shouldn't have to prod people all the time. Deadlines for night actions, certainly, and no post on two days, maybe. As in 48 hours, rather than 2 game days. Maybe 36. *dithers*

too long!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
8 hours to get the night actions in. Even that may be a bit too long.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
you could encourage people to preempt the night actions, and pm you something like

target: Tdc, if he dies, then target: Eca

or whatever if its starting to drag, so you dont need them to wait for the turn over

gohan

FH is my second home
you could encourage people to preempt the night actions, and pm you something like

target: Tdc, if he dies, then target: Eca

or whatever if its starting to drag, so you dont need them to wait for the turn over

problem is if they die in a certain way or if the last has certain wording i might make you change your mind drasticly

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I would like a set amount of words to be posted for everyones first post, every phase.

It does nothing for the game other than make it totally random, when people only post to vote. Atleast by having some sort of minimum input each phase people will have to concentrate or they might slip up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom