New Stealth Guild

Darac

Fledgling Freddie
New stealth guild on Albion / Excalibur recruiting new members.

We are looking mature players who want to take the stealth game a bit further than camping AMG in Emain. We intend on providing good intel to other realm members and actively taking part in keep takes and defence. We will actively counter NME stealth squads when called upon. But most of all we intend to have fun!!

We don't intend on creating stealth zergs either, mainly groups of 3-4 players.

If this appeals to anyone please contact either Repo, Erihn or Dressednblack in game.

Please no "stealth groups are lame" flames. For some people it’s the only way to play actively in RVR due to other real life commitments.

zRRR

Banned
<gunz> We don't intend on creating stealth zergs either, mainly groups of 3-4 players.
<tuss> rofl
<[CF]Salty> lol

minime_

Fledgling Freddie
You must have atleast one finger to join guild, since you need to spam 2 lvl 50 styles all the time. But we will arrange guild meetings where you will be taught this art.

Chojin

Fledgling Freddie
minime_ said:
You must have atleast one finger to join guild, since you need to spam 2 lvl 50 styles all the time. But we will arrange guild meetings where you will be taught this art.

i am a advanced infil, i use 3 buttons :)

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck with your new guild, if PM would become more active again we atleast can meet some organiced enemy stealth grps instead of the normal gimp zergers that often fall down way to easy (even tho more in numbers)

minime_

Fledgling Freddie
Chojin said:
i am a advanced infil, i use 3 buttons :)
Ahhh, your the new breed of PL'ed infils, they have taken the 2 button infil to another level. They have mastered the art of controlling DS/DF spam, combined with spamming a /yell macro.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
minime_ said:
Ahhh, your the new breed of PL'ed infils, they have taken the 2 button infil to another level. They have mastered the art of controlling DS/DF spam, combined with spamming a /yell macro.

I would have thought that would be the /rude macro they learn how to make once they have beaten up the enemys with their friends :p

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Lol at the mid stealther zergling trying to make funny comments on this.
The only realm to have 2 stealther guilds only made for zerging purposes is Midgard...
And if you sb's/hunters call 3-4 zerging.. then wtf are you guys doing non stop in Emain?
Now please leave the Albion subforum, nothing for you lot to see here. Go read the alarm clock manual on the Midgard subforum instead. Now updated for more advanced digital models.
Regards, Glottis :kissit:

Chojin

Fledgling Freddie
minime_ said:

hmm i have watched ur movies, can u tell me what it is that makes u more advanced, i hit DF as a backup at DS, u hit comeback as a backup to snowblind i think it is, i move to the side and hit sidestyle, u move to the back and use the backcombo, yeah u hit 1 more button then an infil i guess that makes u uber

swords

Can't get enough of FH
No stealther thread is complete without a Glottis whine!

minime_

Fledgling Freddie
Chojin said:
hmm i have watched ur movies, can u tell me what it is that makes u more advanced, i hit DF as a backup at DS, u hit comeback as a backup to snowblind i think it is, i move to the side and hit sidestyle, u move to the back and use the backcombo, yeah u hit 1 more button then an infil i guess that makes u uber
Swinging at cap speed doing comeback/snowblind, and doing a frosty gaze after you do a comeback to get stun in. Then if im lucky enough to land frosty after having evaded (again) then i can do 3 comebacks after stun. Otherwise i actually have do move behind my enemy. Never ever seen a infil doing other than df after df, well ofc CS evade chain, but almost none specs that nowadays.

Plz post stupid reply to this, i wub it.

Kurik

Fledgling Freddie
you guys are teh funnay... this thread made my day

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
infils are highly advanced characters.
U could win a fight with ONLY Dragonfang. Ive seen it, and its sick. :m00:
But the nerf will get u, we all know it :kissit:

Chojin

Fledgling Freddie
minime_ said:
Swinging at cap speed doing comeback/snowblind, and doing a frosty gaze after you do a comeback to get stun in. Then if im lucky enough to land frosty after having evaded (again) then i can do 3 comebacks after stun. Otherwise i actually have do move behind my enemy. Never ever seen a infil doing other than df after df, well ofc CS evade chain, but almost none specs that nowadays.

yeah u are uber, was that stupid enough? well only for u i am gonna change my sidestyle to the piercestyle (behind) after i land DF so i can say that i move also

i actually looking forward to they nerf DF so u guys can move on and whine on something else

and now for something completely different, Gl to that guild of yours m8

Adari

Part of the furniture
Darac said:
We don't intend on creating stealth zergs either, mainly groups of 3-4 players.

Hahahahaha

oooooooooooooooooooh just fo

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
minime_ said:

Said the shadowblade... :eek7:

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Nalistah said:

Either you have the memory of a goldfish, or you're just bitter and twisted that you now have to press more than 1 button to win a fight. Infils might well be overpowered, but seems its the season for shadowblade hypocrasy :twak:

Darac

Fledgling Freddie
rofl.... some people just can't resist flames. Go get a life.

If people think 3-4 people is a zerg check out Prydwen. I have screenies of 2fg of NS's/Rangers on HMG in Odins, and screenies of countless FG's of DS Albion stealthers in Emain. Three people in one grp allows one Minstrel for obvious reasons, 1 scout for TS and 1 Inf. And as I said, we dont intend on hanging out at AMG in Emain so you wont have to worry about running into our massive 3-4 man zerg.

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
minime_ said:

Minime, you can SMD and choke on it! (was that stupid enough for you?)

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
Darac said:
rofl.... some people just can't resist flames. Go get a life.

If people think 3-4 people is a zerg check out Prydwen. I have screenies of 2fg of NS's/Rangers on HMG in Odins, and screenies of countless FG's of DS Albion stealthers in Emain. Three people in one grp allows one Minstrel for obvious reasons, 1 scout for TS and 1 Inf. And as I said, we dont intend on hanging out at AMG in Emain so you wont have to worry about running into our massive 3-4 man zerg.
who cares about prydwen, yes we should be happy excal aint as bad as pryd, but its still not an excuse to move in numbers here.
from my experience its only ppl who are gimped or just to retarded to know how to press those 2 buttons that move in bigger numbers then a duo
i love it when i found a zergling who died from his zerg mates and now have to move solo back to them and they allways dies so easy, just proves why they have to zerg

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Nalistah said:
Doublefrost4tehwin!!1!!ione! :twak:
God knows u deserved the 1,62, wanker!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
good to hear you're starting a guild...

anyone whinging about stealth zergs etc. - take it to RvR, not the albion subforum. Quit trolling or I'll get annoyed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom