New stealth guild

I

iceflower

Hopefully not as successful as Deadly Shadows though. Having 2+ FG of steathers popping up around you in a battle isnt the most fun you can have in rvr.

A

Arnor

hi smerten, had fun at amg last night did you?

K

Kallio

Originally posted by duact
some kind of deadly shadows wannabe guild?

imo they should make a guild called <leet shadows 1337 r0x pwn>

guild rules:

-All members must be infils (PLed ones)
-All members must have Dragonfang
-All members must spam /rude and /laugh whenever they kill someone
-All members must flame people on BW everyday, use of words such as "fotm" "foad" "n00b" and "1337" give extra respect inside the guild.
-All members must be dyed in some leet colors

Good luck with the guild tho, I hope you wont be stealthzerging :(

E

[e]

FOLLOW OUR RULES or....... ehm....you get KICKED !! <dr. Evil pose>

- if your members only are allowd to play solo, or duo what the hell do they need you for? =)

J

jox

Originally posted by [e]
FOLLOW OUR RULES or....... ehm....you get KICKED !! <dr. Evil pose>

- if your members only are allowd to play solo, or duo what the hell do they need you for? =)

I guess you were sarcastic, but if not;

Share buffs/knowledge, talk bullshit, make raids with alts bla bla bla.

Nice guild rules, we like it.

/respect to Smerten, hope it works out for you.

D

draxa

you like it because you can farm them with your other 4 friends?

J

jox

Originally posted by draxa
you like it because you can farm them with your other 4 friends?

Since when did Jox + Ztyx or Jox + Vind become 4?

We used to call your scout Dorkleech, one might wonder why...

G

Galiryn

Originally posted by jox
Since when did Jox + Ztyx or Jox + Vind become 4?

We used to call your scout Dorkleech, one might wonder why...

we used to call you a zerger.... oh wait.. we still do

R

rangerone

Had a 1on1 vs Jox this night actually.. was writing to a friend when i saw him at first tho and purged his 10000 poisons to late so i got pretty much wtfpwnd with my lvl35buffs :p :)

thanks for a fair fight mate

J

jox

Re: .

Originally posted by Galiryn
we used to call you a zerger.... oh wait.. we still do

zZz

Originally posted by rangerone
Had a 1on1 vs Jox this night actually.. was writing to a friend when i saw him at first tho and purged his 10000 poisons to late so i got pretty much wtfpwnd with my lvl35buffs :p :)

thanks for a fair fight mate

Yes, I remember that fight, but it wasnt fair mate, a rr 9 sb with all strength relics against a rr 5 infil. I also had Purge up if you would have landed df.

S

Stormm

Originally posted by jox

Nice guild rules, we like it.

/respect to Smerten, hope it works out for you.

agree :)

and /respect to jox strong sb and jox/ztyx bloody tough duo

D

draxa

lol jox.. thats so untrue..

I havnt played my scout for 6 months so fo :)

K

Keogh

I hope the guild does well. You're obviously a man of good taste going by the quote in your siggy :D

I

iceflower

>guildrule nr1 : ALWAYS ADD ON FAIR FIGHTS

Hehe love when people are using pve language in rvr. What is a fair fight? One where I risk to let a realm mate die and help the enemy to get stronger due to getting rps? Isnt that to be a traitor to the realm?

And you need mincers in the guild. They have a nice stun you can use to totally dominate a full group if you nail there healers before they can react :)

P

Polvos

Originally posted by iceflower

Hehe love when people are using pve language in rvr. What is a fair fight? One where I risk to let a realm mate die and help the enemy to get stronger due to getting rps? Isnt that to be a traitor to the realm?

And you need mincers in the guild. They have a nice stun you can use to totally dominate a full group if you nail there healers before they can react :)

1. A traitor to the realm is one who leeks important msg on perhaps a rr, A person who tries to make the stealthwar abit easier well, i wouldnt call him a traitor, rather a genius

2. Mincer+Stealht= Stealhter, and he wanted stealhters :)

S

Stormm

Originally posted by iceflower

depends what u play for i suppose .. i play for fun, and an even fight with no adds is more fun than adds from either side - even if i lose

its just a game and games should be fun :)

F

Freppe^^

Doubt any member of your gr8 stealthguild know what FAIR is. Doubt you get that, ello i add on every single person, allways outnumber etc. Fuckin sad is what you guys are ;/

A

adari

The more infs are being pl'd by retards, the more we whine, the sooner they get nerfed.

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by rangerone
When in regular RVR, you my not add on other stealthfights.
exceptions:
If a realmate asks for help ands the odds are overwhelming against him.

HAHAHAHHAHA. Directly there, you are doing smth that is NOT fair. Just cus a ns/sb is owning a dude you should add? Fuckin retard, think ffs, is that fair? In what way does it matter if your realmmate die? You can port to each popular place, i.e odins,emain. Are Sb's/Ns's able to do that? They arent, its fuckin lame to run to emain cus some retard just added cus their "realmm8" was gettin owned. Hah

P

Polvos

cmon freppe and adari u are embarresing yourself, he tries to create something, u guys just whine so i seriusly wonder who is retard?

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by Polvos
cmon freppe and adari u are embarresing yourself, he tries to create something, u guys just whine so i seriusly wonder who is retard?

Im not embarressing myself, neither do adari. What he creates is the same bullshit, nothing else. If he'd think some about what fair is, it'd totally different.

R

-RG-Jaond

Think what he trying to say is if a realm mate asks for help when in a 1v2,3,4 ets its ok to add, Not in a 1v1 even if the fotmretard sry infil gets pwned....

Users who are viewing this thread