New small car - give suggestions!

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Boss has given me 3 weeks to replace my company car, or at least get the wheels rolling on it. I've got a Renault Clio just now so anything between that size and perhaps an Astra would be good.

Any suggestions? I just can't be arsed test driving 10 cars like I did 3 years ago. Anything with a decent boot that doesn't cost a fortune!

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
Ever since Top gear played footie with them I've liked the Toyota Aygo, may be a tad too small though?

Focus would be the obvious choice, I imagine, or a fiesta. I've also heard good things about the punto, which is suprising given it's make.

Aygo would be my personal choice mind.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I might well get another clio but worth looking around. Price wise anything upto around 15k I don't want to go over that for tax etc :)

Doh_Boy - Aygo is one I was looking at, I think to do it justice I'd have to actually go to a garage and poke around one to see if it's too small. I don't have passengers too often so rear seat space is rarely a problem!!

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Clios are shit, too unreliable.

Entry level four door Honda Civic? Mega reliable, reasonably economical, reasonably priced, practical. New Focus?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Hate to be boring here, but how about a Mini? A Cooper S should be just in your price bracket with a bit of haggling.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Does it have to be brand new? You could get all manner of awesome cars 2nd hand for that money.

Dommers

Fledgling Freddie
Focus ST in blue. Lovely car. Someone move this to the Petrol Head forum

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Dommers said:
Focus ST in blue. Lovely car. Someone move this to the Petrol Head forum

Hoping to trade up my ST170 for a new ST :)

The old one looks better but the new one has soooo much torque :D

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Alfa Romeo 147 2.0 Twin Spark will do the trick for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom