New shuttle models listed...

Y

Yaka

shuttle really should consider selling and distributing XPC mobos, the ameruican shuttle sell em, but then you get hit with import duties.

any ways the specs fer the SB75G2 look mint:)

C

Ch3tan

That what I thought about the 75g2 :)

Thought retailers in the UK did sell shuttle mobos? Sure I have seen em. Anyway easy enough to resell your old shuttle barebones if you get a new one and just transfer over the parts.

Those ebayers will buy anything at anyprice remember.

E

Embattle

I know they sell ordinary Shuttle mobos but not the small ones from the SFF systems.

While I would agree the 75G2 does look good due to the Intel 875P chipset I certainly won't be getting another replacement until a massive change takes place, both internal and external.

X

xane

Review of the SN85G4 Athlon 64 Shuttle

Figure_1.jpg

C

Ch3tan

The full review, plus benchmarks is due Thursday, the link that xane gave, will indepth is still only a preview.

E

Embattle

The look isn't exactly great, plus I want to wait until the second batch of chipsets appear...there seems to always be problems with the first lot.

C

Ch3tan

http://firingsquad.gamers.com/features/computex03_part2/page3.asp

Intel’s recently unveiled BTX form-factor is receiving a lot of attention and Shuttle concedes that the design will facilitate much smaller motherboards than the ATX layout. BTX boards will employ the same power connector as today’s ATX systems, but Intel is interested in quieter, more efficient power sources. Thus, it is co-funding research with Shuttle to develop internal and external power sources. Shuttle expects that its research will evolve into a new generation of smaller form-factor systems that plug into the wall via external power brick, similar to a laptop.

S

smurkin

that shuttle is colossally ugly...i have seen nore aesthwetically pleasing technology in Dr Who's Tardis....
?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom