TV New Season!

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I take it back. The last episode of this season topped episode 4. Wow!
This was a superb season ….
There were so many awesome things that happened in the last two episodes- well worth the wait..
  • Metallica on the roof
  • The pacing of it including when the tide turned
  • The explanation as to why Will has been a bit off
  • The aftermath
  • The nods to the decade and the genre

I loved it all

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
This was a superb season ….
There were so many awesome things that happened in the last two episodes- well worth the wait..
  • Metallica on the roof
  • The pacing of it including when the tide turned
  • The explanation as to why Will has been a bit off
  • The aftermath
  • The nods to the decade and the genre

I loved it all
I thought season 3 was better.

Can you explain your third bullet point please Yonski? I totally missed that.

georgie

FH is my second home
I thought season 3 was better.

Can you explain your third bullet point please Yonski? I totally missed that.

It's either cos he has a connection to the big bad and that he can still feel him and is perma creeped out, or cos he wants the Mike dick. Or both of those.

Trem

It's either cos he has a connection to the big bad and that he can still feel him and is perma creeped out, or cos he wants the Mike dick. Or both of those.
it wasn't just me that missed it then? Is he gay for nose boy? I've missed that as well.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
it wasn't just me that missed it then? Is he gay for nose boy? I've missed that as well.
no he want to get a bit of 11, that why he turned away from mike in the van and cried.....and he also still has a connection to Vecna

georgie

FH is my second home
no he want to get a bit of 11, that why he turned away from mike in the van and cried.....and he also still has a connection to Vecna
The whole talk between Jonathan and WIll in the pizza place was Jonathan saying he'd love Will no matter what. (i.e if he's gay).

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
The whole talk between Jonathan and WIll in the pizza place was Jonathan saying he'd love Will no matter what. (i.e if he's gay).
ooh ok, i didn't pick up on that....

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South

Actually had that conversation last night with the woman - It's very much the vibe I took from that too. Wondering if S5 the writers will have him admit it/if that's what they're leading him towards.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I had high hopes for Ms. Marvel, but unfortunately its absolute turd. Its just completely incoherent.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Season finale of Strange New Worlds riffing on one of TOS' best episodes and doing it brilliantly.

Meanwhile over on The Orville ...
"we'll just go further back in time and get you before you have a wife and kids". Why the fuck would you tell him that? What a shower of cunts!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I've been really impressed by Strange New Worlds. I actually quite liked Discovery for what it was and Pickard was a bit of a change of pace, could have been boiled down to a film, for the most part.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Season finale of Strange New Worlds riffing on one of TOS' best episodes and doing it brilliantly.

Meanwhile over on The Orville ...
"we'll just go further back in time and get you before you have a wife and kids". Why the fuck would you tell him that? What a shower of cunts!
SNW finale was great Trek.
With the exception of the Romulan captain, he should have been betrayed by his subordinate who should have then been screaming "I was loyal" at the preator when she orders the destruction of the ship for their failure to stay concealed.

Everything else was threaded so well into the existing shows and they even dropped nice little breadcrumbs throughout like when Spock said "I thought you knew even then" about No 1 and that then tying into the final scene
As for the Orville
Yeah, that was horrid. I also kinda wanted it to start Gordon on a path to becoming a more interesting character, obsessed about getting back to somewhere he could be happy but nope, lets just drink 3 bottles of whiskey instead

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well S4 of Stranger Things has been peak TV as far as I'm concerned.

With one caveat:
I thought the "mind flayer" was way more scary a baddie - the idea that Vecna was recruited as one of his generals rather than the main dude just being one of the lab rats like 11 was better. It's significamtly ramped down the tension IMO.

Mind Flayer should be the big bad for S5 - kill Vecna early on and realise he wasn't the endgame works for me?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Love the final episode of The Boys season 3. Anyone who doesn't recognise Homelander as Trump is a moron.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Love the final episode of The Boys season 3. Anyone who doesn't recognise Homelander as Trump is a moron.

I wonder if the next series will be another year in the future where Homelander is now supreme dictator in Nazi America.

Although I guess that wouldn't line up with the VP appointment subplot.

Trem

The Undeclared War is pretty good/interesting.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The Terminal List on Amazon, it's OK but would have worked better as a film.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
As Raven said, it's a little slow at the start.

Don't see why it's flagged as an 18 rating though.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Anyone watching Black Bird?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom