TV New Season!

Embattle

FH is my second home
I just finished watching Jupiter's Legacy on Netflix which I found good, now got season 4 of Castlevania to watch from tomorrow.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
We just started Jupiter's Legacy because of this thread. It's definitely interesting.
Finally catching up with Mr Robot (Now near the end of S3)
"The Morning Show" is on our list too.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
We just started Jupiter's Legacy because of this thread. It's definitely interesting.
Finally catching up with Mr Robot (Now near the end of S3)
"The Morning Show" is on our list too.

Just finished watching Jupiter's Legacy...meh. Nothing new really. In all honesty except for the MCU I'm kind of tired of Superhero stuff; far too many of them. I did enjoy Invincible on Amazon but original it is not, and I'm struggling to think of many comic book shows where I'm avidly awaiting the new season. The Boys? Its OK but (sacrilege, I prefer the comic), Umbrella Academy? Not bad, but I'm not counting the days.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Watched the first couple of episodes of Jupiters Legacy and I'm disliking it at the moment, but not enough to bin it off, yet.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I just finished watching Jupiter's Legacy on Netflix which I found good, now got season 4 of Castlevania to watch from tomorrow.

I liked Jupiter's Legacy just hope they dont cancel it because of middling reviews

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Mare of Easttown, episode 5.

Fucking Christ that ending was good. Poor Zabel though. :(

Mare pissing herself laughing at Helen's affair was brilliant.

Absolutely love the show. It does feel like a consequence of them trying to keep everyone guessing about who killed Erin has led to everybody just looking shady as fuck all the time but it's great.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
The Nevers is quite good. A bit “Victorian X-Men” and of course you can’t do a show unless it’s all-women badasses these days, but it’s enjoyable.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
We are in the middle of the irregulars and we are finding it enjoyable

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
The Nevers is quite good. A bit “Victorian X-Men” and of course you can’t do a show unless it’s all-women badasses these days, but it’s enjoyable.
I'm liking it too. Not the greatest show ever but it's an easy fun watch and the steampunk aesthetic is well done and a refreshing change. As far as I can tell almost every poor review of the show I've read seems to be giving it low scores due to the fact Joss Whedon was involved rather than reviewing the show itself.

We are in the middle of the irregulars and we are finding it enjoyable
You must be one of the few who think that because it has already been cancelled.

Yoni

there has been no reason given for that speculation is either than viewing numbers were not as high as they wanted (odd as it recieved very favorable reports and rumoured of a 2nd series was agreed) or scheduling conflicts...

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Fair point but word of mouth counts for a lot and that show never generated any.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I was mildly interested in this Friends reunion thing but, not only does the trailer look awful, they've inexplicably crowbarred James fucking Corden into it. :eek:

Yoni

Anyone watching resident alien?

Yoni

We started watching this evening it’s a fun series

Wij

I am a FH squatter
If Caitlyn Jenner and Rambo had a child, it would resemble these guys.
giphy.gif

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
This might be worth a watch.

So I'm 6 eps in and I'm finding there's very little violence and very little sex.

They also did that weird thing when they age all the characters mid way through a season and change all the actors, some for the worse tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom