TV New Season!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Having never watched Line of Duty: We've just finished season 4. (Started at 1) - Good show. Can see why people like it. We should be all caught up by next weekend.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It's a show I wish I could unwatch, just so I could watch it again.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Having never watched Line of Duty: We've just finished season 4. (Started at 1) - Good show. Can see why people like it. We should be all caught up by next weekend.

I might have to give it a go then. not watched any of it

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Not a new series but; Industrial revolution drama.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
If you're not watching Falcon And The Winter Soldier, start watching it now.
2 episodes left and shit is about to go down.
Finished watching it last night.... it was really very good - I am looking forward to S2 (there will be one).

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Started watching the Nevers on HBO nordic a Joss Wheden series after episode 2 I am enjoying it and will continue to watch it.

IMDB - The Nevers

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Worst ending since Game of Thrones.

What a complete and utter non-event.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
GoT levels of disappointment.

Why didn't they look into "definately" about 10 episodes ago? How did Buckles get away with it for so long when he is a massive idiot? AC-12 looking all smug for catching him as if they're so much more clever, despite the fact he has already been responsible for loads of deaths.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Intergalactic.

Hmmm,
Starts out as a blatant Blake's 7 ripoff, and still kind of keeps that vibe even is the plot goes elsewhere. I'm up to episode 8 now, and part of me thinks its utterly terrible while another part wants to see how it turns out.

I think my main issues is the main character is incredibly badly written; she can be a badass ex-cop one minute, and a pathetic whiny kid the next, sometimes over the course of the same scene.

Visually its not bad for British sci-fi, and at least one or two of its researchers have glanced at articles in New Scientist once or twice.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I called the effects 'adult Dr Who' which is equally shit television.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Just watched ep 1 & 2, excellent so far.
Just finished the third ep, it really is great, although
the whole "stealing the heroin from the evidence locker and planting it" bit just didn't fit at all. Mare is this intelligent, grizzled detective who's been around for years, it just felt like an uncharacteristically stupid thing for her to do.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Just finished Shadow and Bone. I had to go read some wiki's to figure out who was who and where everything is, but apartment from that, I enjoyed it all a lot.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Just finished the third ep, it really is great, although
the whole "stealing the heroin from the evidence locker and planting it" bit just didn't fit at all. Mare is this intelligent, grizzled detective who's been around for years, it just felt like an uncharacteristically stupid thing for her to do.
Agree, was a bit overly self-destructive. Ep 4 out now will watch tonight.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Just finished Shadow and Bone. I had to go read some wiki's to figure out who was who and where everything is, but apartment from that, I enjoyed it all a lot.
Bird made us watch it. Was enjoyable pap.

Really made me want the Witcher season 2 to come along faster though. If I'm going to watch fantasy crap it may as well be the good stuff :)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Might've posted this before, so apologies, but one of my best mates has a new doc out on the BBC and it's great. Louis Theroux the exec producer.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Might've posted this before, so apologies, but one of my best mates has a new doc out on the BBC and it's great. Louis Theroux the exec producer.

Really enjoyed this pal, thanks for the heads up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom