TV New Season!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Succession. I don't know why it took me so long to watch it but I finished the 2nd season today and it's brilliant.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Star Trek Discovery gets better by the episode.
It's certainly better this season than the previous 2 however
it still suffers from the entire "just accept this" holes that crop up all over the show, like programmable matter. That stuff is just an excuse to use as much CGI as possible and is as universe breaking as interplanetary transportation in the modern film series

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Not exactly new..

We decided to re-watch the show which I have always said had the worst ending of any show I've ever seen: Lost.

After watching it again, that is no longer the worst ending show I've ever seen. It's not a great ending but at least (considering) it's a happy ending.

I now need to find a show with a ending I hated more.. Maybe House?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Not exactly new..

We decided to re-watch the show which I have always said had the worst ending of any show I've ever seen: Lost.

After watching it again, that is no longer the worst ending show I've ever seen. It's not a great ending but at least (considering) it's a happy ending.

I now need to find a show with a ending I hated more.. Maybe House?

Battlestar Galactica?

Enterprise?

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Enterprise?
This 100% end a show with a story that basically mostly excludes the characters of the show.

Sopranos can be pretty marmite

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Aren't they revisiting Dexter? Pretty sure I read that somewhere.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I don't remember not liking the ending specifically, just that I wanted it to carry on :) I'll have to rewatch it at some point.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Rewatched recently. Didn't hate :)

Did first time round tho.

Exactly how I felt with Lost. Last time I watched it was when it was on the air. So.. Opinion has changed a bit.

Dexter. Jesus Christ. Okay. Yep. Forgot about that one.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I actually liked both the Lost and BSG finales when they first aired but I understand how they can be divisive. Yeah Dexter was awful but the show had already fallen off a cliff after season 4, maybe 5, so it was not unexpected.

One that comes to mind is How I Met Your Mother. Supposedly they filmed all the scenes with the kids during season 2, obviously to work-around the fact the actors would grow up, and by the time the last season came along the original plan made no sense. So in the finale they had to kill a character and break up a marriage just to make it all fit. A hot mess.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Sopranos ending is a shit cop out and that's a hill I will die on.
Then are we enemies now because I thought it was good, the hunter becomes the prey and all that

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I've never seen The Sapranos, I'm waiting for Netflix/Prime/a freetrial to show it.

Cba to download like 134212 seasons.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I've never seen The Sapranos, I'm waiting for Netflix/Prime/a freetrial to show it.

Cba to download like 134212 seasons.
It's a Now TV job at the moment

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Castle had one of the worst endings I have ever seen :(

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
It's certainly better this season than the previous 2 however
it still suffers from the entire "just accept this" holes that crop up all over the show, like programmable matter. That stuff is just an excuse to use as much CGI as possible and is as universe breaking as interplanetary transportation in the modern film series

Better than previous, but nothing to write home about.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I see theres going to be a tv series of the original alien. Hope they dont fuck it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom