TV New Season!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
The Queen's Gambit - Netflix.

Never thought a show about Chess would be so good, really good so far (2 episodes left). We put it on as a "Screw it, nothing else to watch" and ended up binging the first 6 episodes.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
The Queen's Gambit - Netflix.

Never thought a show about Chess would be so good, really good so far (2 episodes left). We put it on as a "Screw it, nothing else to watch" and ended up binging the first 6 episodes.

It's a very well made mini-series with some great period detail and costumes that just happens to be about chess.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Finished it. Loved it. There's a specific scene in the last episode which I thought was awesome too.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
We have watched first two episodes and it is great \o/. Watched Mando last night also living up to expectations :)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I think the Mandalorian just gave my little girl her first TV nightmare fuel moment...

(Mine was in a Space:1999 episode)

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I think the Mandalorian just gave my little girl her first TV nightmare fuel moment...

(Mine was in a Space:1999 episode)

Mine was from the TV Show "Eight is Enough". They had a house fire in one episode and I couldn't sleep with the door closed or the hall lights off for a long time.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Mine was nightmare on elm street when I was 8ish.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Dont remember any of them having an effect. Its all just make believe after all.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Mine was the child catcher in chitty chitty bang bang
I remember my Dad showing me that when I was really young (because it was his nightmare character too) and him being amazed that I was completely unphased.

Ruined by modern stuff.

I think mine would be Blair Witch Project.

georgie

FH is my second home
Mine was nightmare on elm street when I was 8ish.

Agree, but at 10. Had nightmares for months.
Worst bit was my parents didn't know I'd watched it and couldn't work out wtf was going on. Eventually I broke and told them, my older brother got into big shit for that one.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Agree, but at 10. Had nightmares for months.
Worst bit was my parents didn't know I'd watched it and couldn't work out wtf was going on. Eventually I broke and told them, my older brother got into big shit for that one.

I "hacked" by bedroom TV that wasn't allowed an aerial (was for my ZX spectrum) I Used a coat hanger and some cable. Could only get 1 channel to a point of it being watchable.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
The Crown S4 dropped today
Finished Truth Seekers - superb
Currently we are watching Mythic Quest : Ravens Banquet for our 30 min tele show - it is fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom