TV New Season!

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Not TV but we are currently listening to Neil Gaimans Sandman on our road trip it is fantabulous \o/

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Been watching Cursed. Its not bad. But all these type of series really blow it with most of the actors being too clean cut with perfect teeth.

not like the old conan films and such.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I can't without spoiling the surprise.

It's well worth the watch and isn't overly long either.

I advise you to set sail if it's not available on the regular platforms... :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I can't without spoiling the surprise.

It's well worth the watch and isn't overly long either.

I advise you to set sail if it's not available on the regular platforms... :)
Do they get to say beam me up scotty? Or. Engage! ?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I watched the first episode of Schitt's Creek when it first aired and it didn't really grab me. I've binged it all and just finished the final season and it's a great show. It really found its feet a couple of episodes in and just kept getting better.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Just watched series 1 of the umbrella half way throuh the second season. Its fun and something a bit different.

we liked curse in the end also.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Well tickle me like an altar boy, I always thought they put music in series and movies to promote artists.

Well they may do! :p
But they match the music very well in Umbrella Academy. It's not just background or for the sake of it. It always seems to have a very specific purpose.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
But they match the music very well in Umbrella Academy. It's not just background or for the sake of it. It always seems to have a very specific purpose.
And mostly from older tunes so not really promoting the artists as the songs have had their time in the sun.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

I think most music in films/series tries to have a purpose, some people are just better at it than others.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Just watched the very last Agents of SHIELD. It was a good final season, but its still a shame they had to essentially cast the whole show off from the rest of the MCU over the last few years.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Just watched the very last Agents of SHIELD. It was a good final season, but its still a shame they had to essentially cast the whole show off from the rest of the MCU over the last few years.
It was also a bit naff that they just cast Deke aside with the whole, thanks, hopefully you'll get born on the other side someday...

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Finished Umbrella Academy S2 - such a great show with brilliant music

Talivar

Part of the furniture
There is a new show on Sky Atlantic called Lovecraft Country and episode one aired today and i realy enjoyed it !!
I do like most things about H.P Lovecraft though. Nice balance of character building and typical Lovecraft type stuff.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Ah ok. Like a bit of Lovecraft myself. Don’t have Sky Atlantic though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom