TV New Season!

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I
Second ep of Gotham, yeah it gets even better and steadier. Well worth it.

Helps that i think Gordon is one of the best characters in the Batman universe :p
ive finally got around to reading the new 52... Sadly not much Gordon in those although I prefer the style of these to the very old comics

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Supernatural season 10 started yesterday, definitely looking forward to next weeks episode.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Bit premature but...

ByZTR4mCYAA3A28.jpg

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Agents of shield is continuing to be very good, 3 episodes in, hope they keep it up

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I've had the 1st episode for months, not watched it. Wonder if they changed it compared to the one broadcast on Tuesday?

Just gonna wait for next weeke myself, then get both. Worst case; seen it, still got a new episode. Best case, they've redone it and doublefeature ;)

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Agents of shield is continuing to be very good, 3 episodes in, hope they keep it up

I know. What the hell happened?! I honestly didn't think the first season was that good even despite the slight improved towards the end, but now it's somehow turned into a proper show.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Imo w/ S3 happenings, Homeland improved a lot.
I hate it when shows have a character who needs to die/written out or whatever, but they refuse to do it incase it messes with popularity ( SOA - clay - case in point ).

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Speaking of SoA,
Juice better shoot Gemma but I'm 99% sure they won't kill her off. Yet. She badly needs to die for what she did to that poor Chinese chap, though. :eek:
And I agree about Homeland, is already shaping up to be a lot better without the Brody family. It's a bit of a reboot tbh, shifting the focus a lot, and they might just pull it off.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Speaking of SoA,
Juice better kill Gemma but I'm 99% sure they won't kill her off. Yet. She badly needs to die for what she did to that poor Chinese chap, though. :eek:
And I agree Homeland, is already shaping up to be a lot better withou:eek:t the Brody family.

I really don't think they will, I think Juice will fuck up and get himself killed, I think Gemma needs to be there at the end to tell Jax the truth. Wouldn't be SoA fashion if he was told by a 3rd party.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Didn't notice it mentioned, but Arrow started again and all i'm going to say is....nope, nothing, watch it damnit :p

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Oh I was hoping for s3... Watched S2 over the summer

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Arrow any good ?

In the genre it's in, yes. Everyone involved know exactly what kind of show it's supposed to be, and they do it well. It knows when not to take itself seriously and when to add a bit of "grit" to the storyline. Also there's enough eye-candy for both sexes and the fight scenes are surprisingly well done.

gmloki

Part of the furniture
@Zarjazz Yep I agree, watched the first two episodes on Netflix. Reminded me very much of Batman. Not that I am complaining about that.

Now Gotham on the other hand. 1st episode left me feeling like I just had a KFC. At the time always looks a good idea. But tastes a lot worse than it looks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom