TV New Season!

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Professor Zoom maybe with the yellow their in the childhood scene :eek:, special effects look good.

Gotham on Mondays
Flash on Tuesday
Arrow on Wednesday
Constantine on Friday

Last edited:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Professor Zoom maybe with the yellow their in the childhood scene :eek:, special effects look good.

Gotham on Mondays
Flash on Tuesday
Arrow on Wednesday
Constantine on Friday

Shield on thursday ;)

It's a good time to be a nerd.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Just saw the flash trailer, yeah, give :p

Though i have to wait until there's atleast 2-3 episodes out so you get a good running start.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Finally got around to watching the Person of Interest season finale. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!

That didn't go how I was expecting at all and great use of that Radiohead track. This was the best season yet.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Zarjazz said:
Finally got around to watching the Person of Interest season finale. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck! That didn't go how I was expecting at all and great use of that Radiohead track. This was the best season yet.

Season 3?

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Finally got around to watching the Person of Interest season finale. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!

That didn't go how I was expecting at all and great use of that Radiohead track. This was the best season yet.
It's just so well written, the fact that they just manage to keep twisting things around and re-framing everything in a new light without having to change the characters, etc. Just brilliant.
Season 3?
Yes, S3 just finished.

Yoni

Penny dreadful is now on hbo Nordic... I really like it ;/

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Wasn't too impressed with Crossbones. The script drove me nuts, it's all fancy pancy but no one talks like that! I wasn't alive in the 17th century or whenever pirates where the big wohoo but i doubt they talked like that back then either.
As for storyline - sure that will get me to watch another two or three episodes. Acting - good all the way through. Characters - The doctor is somewhat interesting, the other characters needs a lot of fleshing out.
We'll see where it goes.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Halt and catch fire.
O.M.G.
It is looking great after the pilot. Definitely worth a watch. Got some minor Profit (1996) vibes from it, maybe from the music or cinematography. Haven't been this excited after a pilot since True Detective.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Going to agree with both on Crossbones. Promising, but trying a bit hard(might be due to being the first episode and all).

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Was 24 always this shit or was I just younger and more easily entertained back then? I remember the first 5 or 6 seasons being excellent but this is just laughable.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Was 24 always this shit or was I just younger and more easily entertained back then? I remember the first 5 or 6 seasons being excellent but this is just laughable.

I'm sticking with it for now, but I'm finding myself rolling my eyes....a lot.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Watching Vikings - Ragnors constant grin annoys me a little bit.

soze

I am a FH squatter
caLLous said:
I think I watched up to Season 3 then gave up as it was utter shit. I watched 2 of this season and saw it was an issue that can't happen under EU Law and laughed it off as lazy writing. They also seem to be taking liberties with the time as journeys are very short n

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Anyone been watching The Trip in Italy? Its the follow up to the Lake District first series.

Rob Brydon's Al Pacino is superb.

Amazing scenery. Makes me want to go to Italy now. Mouth watering food. Funny and occasionally poignant. The acting by Coogan and Brydon is top notch.

Yoni

Episode 5 of penny Dreadful was chilling and brave (of the production company).. It has been renewed for a second season! Huzzah! Also as son as GoT finishes it is replaced with the last season of True Blood,which I hope will get back to good old Bon Temps :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Last comic standing seasons 8, invitational so most of the acts are atleast decent. Nevermind the slightly annoying host :p

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Just finished Orange Is The New Black S2. Well worth the binge. Rather interesting character progression!

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Just finished Orange Is The New Black S2. Well worth the binge. Rather interesting character progression!
no spoilers please, working through that with the wife

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Just getting started myself, episode 5.

Already a little bored with the racial bollocks, though I suppose that part is realistic in regard to backwards America and their prison system.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
To be honest it's starting to feel like Oz but in a womens prison. Especially now the flashbacks have started kicking in more frequently

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
The Asian bird gets her tits out, well worth it. Ask the wife to make you a cup of tea towards the end of episode 4.
Seen that one already

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Crossbones ep. 2 and tentative judgerment on previous "maybe";

Well worth it at -least- as a filler show between big names.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom