TV New Season!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Most of the shows the missus and I have been watching are at the end of their seasons.. Anything we could watch that isn't sci-fi or medieval? House, HIMYM, Big Bang, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Gossip Girl etc. have all been seen
I don't mean to keep banging the same drum...but seriously...Friday Night Lights. It is literally the only drama that I've ever been able to find that both I (of the Wire/Justified/Breaking bad/sopranos persuasion) and she (pretty little liars, revenge, gosspi girl) loved.

Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
God I'm such a fan boy for that show and I don't even care.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
You could try GCB (good Christian bitches)!

soze

I am a FH squatter
You could try GCB (good Christian bitches)!
That has been cancelled now so might be worth baring in mind before you get too into it.

Justified is just the best.

Almost finished season two....got 2 episodes left and its just brilliant!
That show is great S2 was fantastic there are just no weak members in the cast.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Episodes is a couple of eps into its second season. It's not *hilarious* but it's a good, solid sitcom with good casting and some great dialogue between the 3 main characters.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I *hate* Mangan. He's SO shit, isn't funny and can't act. If it wasn't for him I'd give Episodes a try but I know I'll hate his stupid fucking face.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I *hate* Mangan. He's SO shit, isn't funny and can't act. If it wasn't for him I'd give Episodes a try but I know I'll hate his stupid fucking face.

Apparently a really nice bloke. I know his cousin, and a mate of mine was a runner on Green Wing; said Mangan was top but the other one (the one who was in Stardust) was a right miserable twat.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I'm up to S4 of Californication. Very rude, very funny and increasingly dark. Kathleen Turner ruled in series 3 and in series 4 Rob Lowe shows up as a scary actor. Great fun :)

Loving the current (and last) series of Eureka.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Apparently a really nice bloke. I know his cousin, and a mate of mine was a runner on Green Wing; said Mangan was top but the other one (the one who was in Stardust) was a right miserable twat.

I really like Mangan. He was great in Dirk Gently and in Green Wing I think he had it completely nailed as the bastard doctor. I've not seen Episodes at all yet though.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Has she seen Castle, Bones, body of proof or rizzoli & isles?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Most of the shows the missus and I have been watching are at the end of their seasons.. Anything we could watch that isn't sci-fi or medieval? House, HIMYM, Big Bang, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Gossip Girl etc. have all been seen

Don't trust the bitch in apartment 23.

Nice non-laughtrack comedy thingy.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Anyone watch the season finale of Family Guy (Season 10)? Awesome chicken fight :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Just watched the first episode of Justified. Quite enjoyed it, so D/L'ing the other 12.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Just watched the first episode of Justified. Quite enjoyed it, so D/L'ing the other 12.
Keep going mate. Episode 1 is excellent but the quality tails off slightly for about 2 or 3 episodes after that. I reckon the reason for this is that the 1st episode is based on an Elmore Lenord short story which they use all of and I think it took them a few episodes to find their voice after that.

I just finished season 2 and it was brilliant!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I've also started watching community. This is a problem because I've begun to contemplate leaving my fiance I've become so obsessed with Alison Brie

alison-brie-11.jpg

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I just picked up Continuum which is a dystopic time travel thing with this fine lady:

fHwUp.jpg

fCH7q.jpg

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I just picked up Continuum which is a dystopic time travel thing with this fine lady:

I've liked her since Alias. The bonus is that Continuum isn't awful so far, but then there's been a lot of shit sci-fi in the last few years so the bar isn't set very high at the moment.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Only 2 eps but it seems good so far - something like fringe wouldn't have dropped that end of ep 2 scene until s01e20 or something stupid.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
"Trench Boutique"

Sandra Bullock plays a hairdresser in the trenches of World War 1 who falls hopelessly in love with....

I'll give that a miss, thank you.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Only 2 eps but it seems good so far - something like fringe wouldn't have dropped that end of ep 2 scene until s01e20 or something stupid.

I'm trying to enjoy it, but it's just... meh.

It takes them till the 2nd episode to question that she is a cop? Ridiculous.

Why are the pro democracy terrorists such mindless idiots? Why do they want to start a war? It makes no sense. It's not till the 2nd episode that the Kellog guy sounds like he's an intelligent activist from the future.

Nice to see Cancer Man back on our screens though.

edit:// more on the activists, they are just going around mindlessly killing people and changing the course of the future. It makes no fucking sense!

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
It takes them till the 2nd episode to question that she is a cop? Ridiculous.

Why are the pro democracy terrorists such mindless idiots? Why do they want to start a war? It makes no sense. It's not till the 2nd episode that the Kellog guy sounds like he's an intelligent activist from the future.

Nice to see Cancer Man back on our screens though.

edit:// more on the activists, they are just going around mindlessly killing people and changing the course of the future. It makes no fucking sense!

Well the fact they got shot up Terminator style probably distracted them :D

Actually I thought the fact the activists in the future are possibly the good guys going against the evil corporations, while the good cop really works for the bad guys, was a nice little twist to the setup.

Sure it makes no sense but it's just a cheap fun Canadian procedural, who cares? :p

ECA

I am a FH squatter
If you want to pick holes like that ch3t you'll have to stop watching dexter, game of thrones, breaking bad and so forth :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I can't suspend disbelief when they are so stupid though.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So I finally started on Revenge and Don't Trust the Bitch, both brilliant! Everyone here is spot on about them.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Revenge is a modern day Dallas! They even have a South Fork to make sure you realise it!

still entertaining though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom