TV New Season!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I had to go there
Anime_Smiley_by_Khold01.gif

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
You really didn't but I'm not at all surprised that you did. :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
But you walked right into it. It's like blaming me for shooting a zombie in the face with a shotgun after it walks through the door and then nitpicking about how elderly people aren't zombies.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Ok, you're overdoing it now.
Several reviewers have called it the best show on television, including TIME, Entertainment Weekly, the Chicago Tribune, Slate, the San Francisco Chronicle, the Philadelphia Daily News and the British newspaper The Guardian.
I think to say something is the best show on TV after it has a sentence like that on its wiki is fine.

I get that you enjoyed the Justin Bieber movie but let it go. :)

And I don't even understand your zombie analogy. :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Here's the jist of it;

Zombie - shotgun - face.

On the other issue, you saying "depends what you like" after going all article quoty on me for saying "depends what you like" is just irony in a bow tied gift for flaming :p

Haven't watched the bieber movie, should watch it and TRY to like it. Like REALLY try. Then fail as it probably sucks balls.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
But I said "it depends what you like" because it's a completely different genre to, say, the best show on TV, The Wire. ;)

If you like 24 or fast paced action, then Mad Men isn't for you but that doesn't take away from the fact that it's excellent in its own right.

And now a topic change because this will go round in circles with your magical word-manipulation games.

Has anybody ever seen Friday Night Lights?

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I thought so, not all the time but it has it's moments.

This week the whole "first time" thing with the tissue when they were eating sushi cracked me up.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Has anybody ever seen Friday Night Lights?

That is a fantastic show. Since everyone is going there ;) I would put it right up there with The Wire. While that is a realistic depiction of street life, drug dealers and cops - FNL is the most accurate depiction of small town America ever put on a TV screen. It's not so much about the football, but the effect it has on a town where nothing else matters. Great cast and great acting.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
I thought so, not all the time but it has it's moments.

This week the whole "first time" thing with the tissue when they were eating sushi cracked me up.

SPOILERS!!!!

I've not watched this weeks episode yet you tit :p

I watch How I met your mother and 2 Broke girls now between 6pm and 7pm before I go to footy on a tuesday! :p

then Terra Nova and Two and a Half men with my housemate, actually quite like Terra Nova, all the complaints about it are ridiculous !

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
That is a fantastic show. Since everyone is going there ;) I would put it right up there with The Wire. While that is a realistic depiction of street life, drug dealers and cops - FNL is the most accurate depiction of small town America ever put on a TV screen. It's not so much about the football, but the effect it has on a town where nothing else matters. Great cast and great acting.
Yeah I'm reading really good things about it. I only saw it because it was mentioned in the same sentence as The Wire (which is, apparently, the best show on TV) so it must be pretty excellent. :)

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I've not watched this weeks episode yet you tit :p
You questioned it's humour, why would I think you were still watching it ffs :eek:

PS: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
It fills 20 minutes of a tuesday! i'll continue watching it til I find something better :p

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Also,

The Mentalist has become somewhat disappointing :( just when I thought we were gonna get somewhere plot wise!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Also,

The Mentalist has become somewhat disappointing :( just when I thought we were gonna get somewhere plot wise!

Agree'd

He kills Red John as a season finale, he goes to court, not guilty, lol it wasn't him after all...

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's the only way they could really carry it on I guess,
if it had been Red John then there really isn't any point continuing the show because Jane's mission of revenge would be complete.
It was a bit crappy though, I agree.

I'm enjoying the new season of House so far.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Reminds me that the new ep came out last night, so gonna watch that now :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The Fades is one of the best things on the telebox right now, if you aren't watching it then you need to be.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Reed Between the Lines is entertaining (on BET) - 'family sitcom' probably best describes it.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
New Derren Brown series starts tonight.

Could have potentially been on it too, but the filming of it clashed with Big Chill Festival so I couldn't go. :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Homeland episode 3, totally unrealistic, what man would refuse Morrena?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Someone who had seen her skinny flappy tits? Her getting them out ruined a perfectly good fantasy for me :(

megadave

I am a FH squatter
New Attenborough series; Frozen Planet on atm, should be on iplayer soon. woot!

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
New Attenborough series; Frozen Planet on atm, should be on iplayer soon. woot!
Think they ruined that on BBC Breakfast the other morning when they showed the bit with the whales hunting the seal. It was like a movie trailer that shows all the best bits so no point watching the film :(

soze

I am a FH squatter
HomeLand has a season 2 pickup.

Psych has come back and it is as great as ever today's Halloween special should be great.

And is anyone else watching that American Horror story what a head fuck that is, I don't think I like it but I am not sure if that's because I missed something so I keep coming back :)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Think they ruined that on BBC Breakfast the other morning when they showed the bit with the whales hunting the seal. It was like a movie trailer that shows all the best bits so no point watching the film :(

Such a poor decision to air it Wednesday at 9pm. Why move this type of show away from the Sunday 9pm slot it's occupied for the last few years? Surely there's a more captive and larger audience share to be had there...

Gray

FH is my second home
If it hasn't been mentioned, the last 4-5 episodes of the new South Park season are GOLD.

Ass Burgers
Last of the Meehicans
Bass to Mouth
Broadway Bro-down

Broadway one = AMAZING

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Gray said:
If it hasn't been mentioned, the last 4-5 episodes of the new South Park season are GOLD.

Ass Burgers
Last of the Meehicans
Bass to Mouth
Broadway Bro-down

Broadway one = AMAZING
B2M had me in stitches.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
If she wants to do Bass to Mouth, how is it my fault?

Did I say Ass to Trout? I meant Bass to Mouth, although they're basically the same thing.

:D

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I saw a show about how they make South Park - it's interesting how they force themselves to complete an ep in 6 days and often end up with frantic all-nighters on the last night when they sometimes haven't even finished the script yet.

Anyway, Chuck is back today/tomorrow. I still have to force myself to finish off S4, I don't think I got past halfway yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom