TV New Season!

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Season 7 of Supernatural started in the US last night , downloading it now.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Enjoyed the first couple of eps of S5 of Big Bang Theory.

Kuthrapali and Wallowitz using the kissing widget was great.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Lots of new shows this week.
2 Broke Girls - Kat Dennings tits make this well worth watching

The New Girl - This made me laugh out loud a cuple of times i will stick with this.

Persons of Interest - I really liked the concept i will stick with this for a while.

Both H50 and Blue Bloods made a strong comeback too. It was a good week to be off sick TV wise lol.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
End of series 4 Eureka cliffhanger is pretty good.

The series tends to amble along in a rather gently not-really-scary kind of homespun way so there's not really much in the way of nailbiting drama, as the win for each episode is usually some kind of Star Trek Voyager psuedo science but they do it with a nice injection of humour, usually with Carter as the butt of the joke.

Cracked me up that Carter has lost *yet* another jeep :D

EDIT: Oh and between this and his appearances on Big Bang Theory, finally starting to forgive Will Wheaton for being Wesley Crusher.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Nikita

Hmm... a serious case of trying too hard to be cool like the original.

I'm only watching this now because the original Madeline (Alberta Watson) is playing one of the members of Oversight.

The show itself is a bit of a horror story now, it's like because they have all the pieces already that La Femme built up over many seasons (Oversight/chain of command/operations being bent) they're spoiled for choice and have just gone in all guns blazing.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
2 Broke Girls - Kat Dennings tits make this well worth watching

Aye, reminds me of nemi for some reason :p

The series could go places, atleast it has some good comedy in it.

Big bang is the same as always, not really looking much into the plot arc. Though penny needs skimpier outfits.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Horatio is back and he is just as much of a badass as he has always been! Fucking love CSI Miami

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah, CSI Miami is cool, though it always reminds me that the worlds whore ratio is imba :(

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Horatio is back and he is just as much of a badass as he has always been! Fucking love CSI Miami

CSI Ratings:

CSI: 8.2
CSI NY:7.0
CSI MIAMI: 6.5

Coincidence? Extremely high picture warmth/contrast, breast enhancement and a 'badass in sunglasses.'

Please please fire David Caruso and cast The Rock for the role!.

CorNokZ

okay srsly, you are a troll. I won't even bother arguing with you about this

CorNokZ

You said hire The Rock to be the new Horatio. What are you? Retarded?

Yeah the last couple of seasons haven't been as great as the first, but season 9 ended with a real cliffhanger and season 10 started off quite good if you ask me

Go leave your kid or something

CorNokZ

To those, hopefully few, that have been looking forward to the new season of The Simpsons hoping for it to be better, should just not bother. It's horrible

The new season of Family Guy made me laugh out loud a couple of times tho

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I believe new Am Dad/Family Guy/Simpsons etc started back up in US last night?

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yep, also Cleveland show if you can stomach it.

CorNokZ

Does anyone still like the Simpsons?
No. Watched the new ep today and it was horrible. Family guy was good and I still have 3 seasons left of American Dad to watch, so can't tell about that just yet

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I do love American Dad. Better than Family Guy these days, although not as good as Family Guy at its peak. Cleveland Show is better than a punch in the balls and ok if you have nowt else on, sometime's it's awful but occasionally there's something really funny in there.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Family Guy episode was very strong as well, not much to choose between the two I thought.

CorNokZ

Lol watched the American dad ep last night and what a great way to start the season! :D but was it also the last ep of the season..?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Boardwalk empire premiered last night, gogogo. Along with a trailer for "Luck" with Nick Nolte and Dustin Hoffman. Series about gambling it seems.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Oh yeah I read something about Luck, it looks like it could be quite special. The headlines are: Set in a horse-racing environment, it's on HBO and Michael Mann is directing the pilot.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Terra Nova is just awful. Do yourself a favour and avoid it.

How they spent so much time and money on the CGI only for it to look worse than a bad PS2 game is beyond me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom