New rvr guild

Zahr

Fledgling Freddie
Just new information about a x-realm guild that is now up and running :england:

Ist called RUDE

on mid its with 1 shammy 1 skald 2 wl 2 healers (one pac the other mend), one valk and one warrior all r rr8 and higher

on hib its with one warden 2 druids one bard 2 eld one hero and a banshee (all rr 9++)

The aim is to destroy duels and gifv em a /rude

fun fun fun

Gamah

Banned

Ist called RUDE

on mid its with 1 shammy 1 skald 2 wl 2 healers (one pac the other mend), one valk and one warrior all r rr8 and higher

on hib its with one warden 2 druids one bard 2 eld one hero and a banshee

The aim is to be a prick and further destroy anyone's fun on an already dead server

fun fun fun

fixed.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie

Ist called RUDE

on hib its with one warden 2 druids one bard 2 eld one hero and a banshee (all rr 9++)

fun fun fun

I found a kitten called mulley it informed me that the above is true and that eventually they plan to dominate the world. They must be stopped at all costs or world as we know it is over!!!!!

Gear

Can't get enough of FH

Ist called RUDE

fun fun fun

Have you ever wondered how life would be if you had more oxygen at birth?

Zahr

Fledgling Freddie
Forgot to tell we also have some stealthers on all realms giving us information about where the soloers r ftw

We use vent ofc

Censi is our spylord

Septina

Part of the furniture
In other words, they are too shit to handle the fg scene so they'll just add and zerg down lesser numbers. ^^

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
gl with this exciting new rvr project. although I think the duelers would get farmed already if it was was worth the effort, hanging around waiting for 1v1s to fuck up on W bridge makes a very slow night :(

Zahr

Fledgling Freddie
:cheers:Yes yes yes rule nr1 we only attack grps that r already fighting
rule nr 2 kill all soloers and rule nr 3 run away from the stronger grps, and rule nr 4 add add add add add rule nr 5 have fun fun fun ftw:england:

PS alarmclock events the whole week :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
this is about his RVR group mate not urs :)

Too bad theres not a single group left on this server that can put up much of a fight vs us tho. :( If you wanna prove otherwise, put together a group and fight us if you dare. :)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Too bad theres not a single group left on this server that can put up much of a fight vs us tho. :( If you wanna prove otherwise, put together a group and fight us if you dare. :)

:(

Sticking with the caster group for a bit longer, then we may have a change if we still not putting up a decent fight. Not easy when there are very few other groups to hone group skills on. Also when mid groups are in the majority, means we at a disadvantage straight away - more often than not a good proportion of our timers are down.

Septina

Part of the furniture

Sticking with the caster group for a bit longer, then we may have a change if we still not putting up a decent fight. Not easy when there are very few other groups to hone group skills on.

Tss, you did quite well last time :O The damage you chuck out is insane. :(
Maeloch hits Alkiz for 1100 damage..... eeeerrrr, ok!!!1 :X
You guys dont play often enough tho imo. :/ Think the critical thing you're missing tho is a banelord dumper for some strong interrupts. :O
As far as i can remember you dont run with one? =o

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
:england:In 1.90b and 1.90e we hinted there would be an additional method to ‘breach’ a keep. In this version we introduce this method, Siege Towers. Siege Towers are structures that can be built along the walls to allow attackers to go up and over the wall piece. Siege Towers work as follows:

When an enemy player enters the region around a keep (i.e., receives the ‘You have entered ’ system message), hookpoints along the walls and elbows will show up to indicate where a Siege Tower can be built. Enemy players can then interact with these hookpoints to build a Siege Tower.

Building a Siege Tower requires that players have the materials available. The recipes are as follows: Albion/Midgard: 10 Alloy Metal Bars and 20 Ironwood Wooden Boards, Hibernia: 10 Dolomite Metal Bars and 20 Ironwood Wooden Boards.

If you have the materials available and interact with the hookpoint, the building process begins, represented currently by a large plume of dust. The Siege Tower building process is represented by a Hit Point meter. It will begin at 0 and slowly work towards full health. Defenders can attack the building process to attempt and destroy it before it can reach full health or delay the building process. Once at full health, it will become an actual structure, complete with pathing, destroying the wall it is attached to in the process.

The completed Siege Tower can now be used to enter the keep. The Siege Tower can be destroyed by defenders through the process of repairing the wall that the Siege Tower is attached to. Attackers can keep the Siege Tower alive by repairing the Siege Tower/wall it is attached to. Attacker’s repairs will damage the keep wall and the goal is to keep the wall at zero health so that the Siege Tower can remain attached. If the wall is healed by defenders past a certain point, it will become repaired and the Siege Tower will be destroyed.

Its a must ftw all night long CM gonna be nothing compared to RUDE :cheers:

Gamah

Banned

Sticking with the caster group for a bit longer, then we may have a change if we still not putting up a decent fight. Not easy when there are very few other groups to hone group skills on. Also when mid groups are in the majority, means we at a disadvantage straight away - more often than not a good proportion of our timers are down.

Pay my subs and i'll bless you with some bainshee skills!

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
believe it or not but Zahr use to be a priest so I heard ofc

Amphrax/Arauddry

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
i c posts from Zahr and Fanguir... arent those 1 person ? At least i was told so

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Tss, you did quite well last time :O The damage you chuck out is insane. :(
Maeloch hits Alkiz for 1100 damage..... eeeerrrr, ok!!!1 :X
You guys dont play often enough tho imo. :/ Think the critical thing you're missing tho is a banelord dumper for some strong interrupts. :O
As far as i can remember you dont run with one? =o

We tried that for 1/2 a session, wasnt happening. Always have option of going to tank setup as its what weve traditionally run (funnily enough we switched to that about 2.5 years ago specifically because of maelstrom's insane interupts) but we want to have a proper crack at getting the casters thing working.

Should be out again this monday anyhow, ever after various group arguments last session.

brad

Fledgling Freddie

Ist called RUDE

fun fun fun

Who are you btw, got no idea what char or your mains are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom