New RvR guild

Z

Zaffa

I'd just like to post that im starting up a new rvr guild, or atleast trying ;)

its called Greenpeace.
(ironic names rule :))

anyway, i want to keep this fun, so we will not have fixed groups (like avalanche did) and for groups its first come first served, meaning if ur a sorcer and there is a nice gank guild group w8ing in emain for a sorcer, u get spot, allways, even if they where w8ing for a set time for another sorcer to log,in other words, u dont make fixed groups...

and in the case a group gets an "random" alb because they lack a member, u will not kick the random alb so u can get a guildi in group, alot of "random albs" arnt that familier with rvr and can hardly tell a troll from a luri (even though there names is in big red letters above there heads o0) therefore someone will have to teach them ;)

meaning this will be a bit more open RvR guild...
U dont chose members of ur group from who u like or who have the highest rr, but u chose them so u will have a nice group setup, class like.

The point in this guild is not to gain most rps fastest possible way, but to have fun rvr'ing, cuz atm its not very fun to be a random alb trying to rvr, u may spend an hour or more getting a nice group setup, but since the members hardly know each other, or rvr? it can be hard making it past amg, and when you die in first run ppl split.
Its not about being uber, or being the best, tbh alot of the funniest rvr i ever had have been in odin in small odd groups taking turns at killing each other.
Keeping it fun for urself, because u know it might be u taking the hibs next run, and keeping it fun for the hibs, as they allso win some fights

But those days are over with the new hib zerg and u can hardly kill anything without a good setup, so, this is a guild for those less leet, just wanting to have fun RvR'ing

G

Guinnessrules

Bah, hib has the guild greenpeacekeepers, ur a copycat imo!!!!

Just joking :)

Btw, givf more lowbies spot in ur grps, my 34 chanter and lvl 30 ns needs something to kill too :)

I

ironhand

GreenPeace is copyright, so thats against the CoC same as any other brand name etc etc Better to think of something orginal else GOA will spoil ya fun like they always do.

X

Xeanor

I'm just pro-inconnu :< they always call me fishface!!!! :(

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by Aoln
racists :(

yeah sure! and when they say inconnu's are fishfaces its ok, and nobody minds when they call trolls ugly either!

D

Dumle

Trolls arent exactly cute are they? ;)

Dorfs on the other hand, weeeee :)

O

old.windforce

Trolls and Inconnu both smell

good luck with the guild :clap:

O

old.Morchaoron

omg look what i found on some site!!

Seem's like the Inconnu should feel at home in ToA.

Z

Zaffa

u bw whiners gone off topic again, now im not changing name, and bump!

Users who are viewing this thread