New rvr guild :)

L

Loveless

Originally posted by Ozands
Welcome :)

And for the love of GOD please dont make another FOTM rvr guild like Jack herer Atrocity and Untouchables PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSEEE

I agree.

Just join random wtfpwn groups. Most RPs you will get imho :rolleyes:

p.s. Corrected ur gimped spelling

V

vintervargen

bah, go for sm/warrior group, easier to exp and more fun rvr

O

old.anubis

pbae groups are definitely more fun
but they need hogher rr, like 6 or so
savage takes det4 & purge at rr3 and gogo keel oll

B

Bebopbo

thx for reply's guys & warm welcome :D

atm we are all pretty much L25+ myself 34 :) our grp setup is:

3 supp SM's
2 Healers (1pac 1mend)
1 shammy
1 skald
1 warrior

yup! we are a savage free grp!! with this setup i think & we hope to do well in RvR :D ...but like most fights RvR its down to who gets the jump 1st, :D

S

schinkaar

SotH did well with a avg RR of 2-4. And they could of done even better. They also did it when chanters wasnt a rare sight, not saying i never see a chanter now but the amount of active good grps with chanters have decreased. At least i think so, based on own observations not data tho ;)

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by Bebopbo
thx for reply's guys & warm welcome :D

atm we are all pretty much L25+ myself 34 :) our grp setup is:

3 supp SM's
2 Healers (1pac 1mend)
1 shammy
1 skald
1 warrior

yup! we are a savage free grp!! with this setup i think & we hope to do well in RvR :D ...but like most fights RvR its down to who gets the jump 1st, :D

Gl with that, caster group's can be as deadly as they r fun ...

Would love to gather ppl for a debuff group
1pac(44/30)
1mend(39/37)
1skald(43+bs)
1warrior(50shield)
1sm(full dark)
1runie(48rc/16supp/rest dark)
2sm(full supp)

Debuff baseline nukes for 4 casters, and debuff for 2xpbaoe ... wouldn't be nearly as deadly as melee/savage group, but would still love to try it out ...

Edit : Came to my attention last cold debuff is at 48rc spec (which cancel's out pbt) so would require an insane player as RC runie for group to work ...

Edit2 : Considering other setup
1pac(44/30)
1mend(39/37)
1skald(43+bs)
1warrior(50shield)
1runie(48rc/16supp/rest dark)
1sm(full supp)
1sm(41supp/35dark)
1sham(43/31 or 39/37)

Cons : 1lower value pbaoe, 1lower value pbaoe debuff, and 1 less darkness baseline nuker

Pros : Disease, End regen, more heal, 1less cloth wearer, ichor

... Thinking out loud in someone elses post atm, sorry about that, seriously considering group2 setup ...

H

Hrogar

Welcome to Midgard treehuggers :viking:

I see you've already encountered our topic-of-the-year on this thread, hope it doesn't scare you off too bad :lol:

This said I gotta admit I'm impressed by JH and most of the other leet-guilds here. Their deathspam is just incredible everywhere they go and it's a sight for sore eyes to catch them fighting. Nothing wrong with "gimp"-RvR, it's my personal favourite really...

S

Sol-

Originally posted by Ozands
Welcome :)

And for the love of GOD please dont make another FOTM rvr guild like Jack herer Acrocity and the untouch(something)PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSEEE

fotm? so 2 shadowblades and a savage is not fotm at all xD

P

peder

sound intresting
icanhelp you in wghile wheny newcharis highlvel
okseeyoulater

B

Bebopbo

ellos peeps :)

well, theres only 1 reason reason why i play DAoC & thats rvr. Howeve RvR for me was extremely dull due to the fact trying to get a group & after spending ages finally getting one it would split up 10 mins later or ppl wouldnt listen to tactics etc so we get ganked 24-7 :( I was close to quitting DAoC altogether simply because i was having no fun. It wasnt until a few of us on Hib/Pryd who decided to run a regular grp & became good frineds & later we became a guild. Few months down the line my grp from hib/pryd decided to start an alt grp on mid/exc for RvR & we formed a guild here :)
Theres no denying the fact EVERY realm has at least 1 dedicated rvr group/guild who run regulary, Our grp enjoy RvR & as ive said we have become good friends & im sure some of us otherwise would have left daoc by now if it wasnt for our regular grp.
If ppl dont want or disagree with RvR guilds then thats there choice as this is ours. Some ppl prefer to solo RvR others dont. *some* ppl seem to jump & attack any rvr guild forming for numerous reasons, why not sit back & also think of the good points about them? RR's / Keep raids etc.. This is what RvR is about imo ...not just RP farming ;) & i know that for me being in a regular rvr grp/guild is a damn lot better than being in any random grp or going solo.

At the end of the day we all pay to play & have fun & everyone has there own choices/decisions to get the most out of daoc :)

O

old.m0000

U kno what i thought when i woke up today,

I thought, shit, you know what Excalibur really needs??

MORE GUILDS

It's so simple!!

B

behatch

Originally posted by Hrogar

This said I gotta admit I'm impressed by JH and most of the other leet-guilds here. Their deathspam is just incredible everywhere they go and it's a sight for sore eyes to catch them fighting. Nothing wrong with "gimp"-RvR, it's my personal favourite really...

nothing wrong with wanting to be the best mate....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom