New rvr guild recruiting : )

E

Eyeinthedark

: ) new formed guild named Blue almost only rvr guild, but we dont form perfect groups any class is welcome any number of people may tag along. Not about rp farm :D just fun.

So if you arnt to concerned about being in perfect rvr grps and just want to run around having fun : ) then this guild may be for you.

any level can join, though for emain grps you need to be 50 : )

you need to have rr 1L0 ! =)

you need to be cool with dying we dont want people who cry when they die :p

you have to be able to /dance !

most wanted classes atm are

Skald, Thane, Spiritmaster, Runemaster =) though anyclass is welcome to join ofc.

/send siamak if you wish to join

or email Dreamsofahigherlvl@hotmail.com
no website up atm will fix one when we get more members.

R

raithian

Originally posted by Eyeinthedark
: )
Skald, Thane, Spiritmaster, Runemaster =) though anyclass is welcome to join ofc.

thanes omg thanes in rvr urm i never new thanes could rvr i no thay can solo 2 infils at a time but rvr in open areas with GROUPS thats a new concept have to try it one day

na joking best of luck

E

etcetra

Re: Re: New rvr guild recruiting : )

Originally posted by raithian
thanes omg thanes in rvr urm i never new thanes could rvr i no thay can solo 2 infils at a time but rvr in open areas with GROUPS thats a new concept have to try it one day

na joking best of luck

Just because youre a newb when it comes to playing a Thane it doesnt mean it cant be played..

R

raithian

Re: Re: Re: New rvr guild recruiting : )

Originally posted by etcetra
Just because youre a newb when it comes to playing a Thane it doesnt mean it cant be played..

im a neeb omg now that is lame learn your own class before you remark anyone that nos a dam thing about thanes no that thay are not greoup freindly chars thay have nothing to offer a group a thane is a specilist char best used in defence and attacking keeps
a thane does not have speed to offer
a thane does not offer pure hard core damage
a thane does not offer a group anything that is why thay are not well liked in groups(1.65 is supose to change that we will see)
as for that neeb remark god you make me lol so much im crying herr the fact that i do not concider zerging to be rvr just who has the most numbers wins
any old timer will gladly inform a newbie like you what it was like in the good old days when realms actualy relyed on skill to rvr and not numbers
and on a side not try and find out who was number 2 thane in rvr for so long untill he got bored with it and decided to role other chars and playthem in rvr untill the day thanes can and will come out as the class thay was supose to be.
and i do surgest you learn about your char a we bit better try looking in emain and see how meny thanes are in groups (other than guild groups)
soz im still loling at you for that remark i just cant belive you actualy think thane is a wanted char in emain groups omg that is o so sad all a thane can offer is guard and why take a thane when a warrior can offer same and do alot more damage

R

-RG-Jaond

Re: Re: Re: Re: New rvr guild recruiting : )

and on a side not try and find out who was number 2 thane in rvr for so long untill he got bored with it and decided to role other chars and playthem in rvr untill the day thanes can and will come out as the class thay was supose to be.

Its been a long waiting ;)

E

Eyeinthedark

Well you dont need a perfect rvr group to have fun in emain : ) you just have to be inventive

N

Nazghul-

im a neeb omg now that is lame learn your own class before you remark anyone that nos a dam thing about thanes no that thay are not greoup freindly chars thay have nothing to offer a group a thane is a specilist char best used in defence and attacking keeps
a thane does not offer a group anything that is why thay are not well liked in groups(1.65 is supose to change that we will see)
as for that neeb remark god you make me lol so much im crying herr the fact that i do not concider zerging to be rvr just who has the most numbers wins
any old timer will gladly inform a newbie like you what it was like in the good old days when realms actualy relyed on skill to rvr and not numbers
and i do surgest you learn about your char a we bit better try looking in emain and see how meny thanes are in groups (other than guild groups)
soz im still loling at you for that remark i just cant belive you actualy think thane is a wanted char in emain groups omg that is o so sad all a thane can offer is guard and why take a thane when a warrior can offer same and do alot more damage

Etcetra really hit the button there ;)

T

Twotosix

giv the guy a break :/ and take this bs out of his topic eh?

Gl with your guild Siamak

R

-RG-Jaond

Yeah GL with guild nice with a guild that not just want to be uber 1337.

J

jox

Originally posted by Eyeinthedark
: ) new formed guild named Blue almost only rvr guild, but we dont form perfect groups any class is welcome any number of people may tag along. Not about rp farm :D just fun.

So if you arnt to concerned about being in perfect rvr grps and just want to run around having fun : ) then this guild may be for you.

any level can join, though for emain grps you need to be 50 : )

you need to have rr 1L0 ! =)

you need to be cool with dying we dont want people who cry when they die :p

you have to be able to /dance !

most wanted classes atm are

/send siamak if you wish to join

no website up atm will fix one when we get more members.

lol, thats the best idea I have seen on Excalibur for months :p

O

old.anubis

the only skill i saw from thanes in old days was mezz breaking
:puke:

ps. good luck with the guild

B

barbar

(other than guild groups)

100% sure that it wasnt you :rolleyes:

T

Thorarin

and on a side not try and find out who was number 2 thane in rvr for so long untill he got bored with it and decided to role other chars and playthem in rvr untill the day thanes can and will come out as the class thay was supose to be. <-------

Oh my god, that whole mumbo jumbo actually had a single punctuation mark. You are improving :wall:

E

etcetra

Ruathian, i just said its playable.. No, we're not groupfriendly, no we do not WTFPWN, but we are playable - and it is possible to bash good groups/guilds with a thane in a group.

Thanks!

C

chosen

i wanne join you with my darkcarver RM :) only lvl 48 but will get her to 50 soon(i hope) :p but she is great in keep defending!! gtae 4 teh win!

E

Eyeinthedark

your welcome to join chosen : ) pm me ingame /send siamak and il inv u

A

Airde

Sorry Sal... but i have to comment Raut...

Thane's RULE!

Might not give the ubbah Dmg But we have to ultimate spell for interupting casters... Thats what makes a Thane unique. And btw
in the good old days Thane's Didnt do Warrior dmg, Thane's were Mezzbreakers "yes" But... in the good old days as you describe it, you thought you were king, you still think your king..

Well News flash!

Your NOT King!

Your the Jerk whos trying to make the king laugh...

Thane's Arent bad... Thane's are good to do what the were ment to be good for... Only bad thing about them is ppl like you who think they suck.. It's not if they are playable but if they are Welcome...

So, what im trying to say is: Get a grip... Don't Be cruel... Be fair... (i know its a problem for you) And show some respeckt!!!

PS. Du ligger som du har redt...

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by Airde
not everyone in this game is scandinavian. ( thank god )

A

AbPoon

Originally posted by Airde
Sorry Sal... but i have to comment Raut...

Thane's RULE!

Might not give the ubbah Dmg But we have to ultimate spell for interupting casters... Thats what makes a Thane unique. And btw
in the good old days Thane's Didnt do Warrior dmg, Thane's were Mezzbreakers "yes" But... in the good old days as you describe it, you thought you were king, you still think your king..

Well News flash!

Your NOT King!

Your the Jerk whos trying to make the king laugh...

Thane's Arent bad... Thane's are good to do what the were ment to be good for... Only bad thing about them is ppl like you who think they suck.. It's not if they are playable but if they are Welcome...

So, what im trying to say is: Get a grip... Don't Be cruel... Be fair... (i know its a problem for you) And show some respeckt!!!

Thanes are shat in RVR compared to all other Mid tank classes, no matter how much you waffle on isnt going to change it.

R

Reverant Mezz

Problem with the game now is that its evolved from a fun game, which it was at the start, to an elite situation where ppl couldnt care less what char u play aslong as its the most damaging or fits within their perfect group.

P.S. best of luck ur guild mate, hope u lot have a fun time :)

Z

Zoldot

To you who say thanes suck in group rvr etc. give the reason why pls.. Thane rules in goup rvr if it wasnt because of those fecking RA's that warrior's/berserkers gets.. or else thane would be as good as zerk/warrior in group rvr....

and Good luck with the guild! nice to see an guild that takes in other classes then those with det...

S

schinkaar

lower WS than a warrior, spread out spec and less HP. Thanes are the worst class a group can have, and usually the players are really rotten aswell.

E

Eyeinthedark

Originally posted by schinkaar
and usually the players are really rotten aswell.

havnt experienced that myself, but i bet if they r worse than average then it is due to lack of rvr, cause they dont get grps.

T

torcuil

Originally posted by Whisperess
not everyone in this game is scandinavian. ( thank god )

Indeed. Some are Nordic, too.

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by torcuil
Indeed. Some are Nordic, too.
And some are english, spanish, polish, russian, etc.

I'm scandinavian, if that makes you understand my comment better. I was referring to Airde's comment to Rua, who happens to be a non-scand, and thus have practically no chance whatsoever to grasp his PS.

Also find it funny that he's asking him to show some respect, while himself shows none.

P

PaqMan

lower WS than a warrior, spread out spec and less HP. Thanes are the worst class a group can have, and usually the players are really rotten aswell.

The above posters attitude is probably one of the reasons why people don't invite Thanes. Relying to that instead of actually dare to invite a thane is their loss. Someone have heard or seen someone who knew another person who said thanes suck..

I have been both solo and in groups a few times despite beeing lvl 45-48 in RvR and never got any complaints about my performance, dropped enemies together with the main tanks, protected healers, disturbed enemy casters/healers and the times I have done that it has worked pretty ok with some 'newbie errors' included from my side.

I have less WS, so what? I land my fair share of hits. Less hp.. Had to run around some not to be hit. And with my spread out spec I could help healers, interrupt casters AND hit the assigned targets.. Offcourse I died alot but thats no biggie for me.

But the group had fun, I had fun and we got rps. I don't know how it will be at lvl 50 but I won't go around throwing shit on other peoples choice of class for the fun but instead try to make the best of what we have, that is the fun, no matter class.

Good luck with the guild and have fun.

S

schinkaar

Yep i know many other people who think thanes suck, as a class. The thanes that i have grouped with have always been bad players, with 1 or 2 exceptions (ragnarsson and some other guy). I do however not mind having a thane in group (unless its a gank group ofc, where thanes dont belong), and tbh complaints is very rare in pickup groups, thats prolly the reason you havent had any, rather than that you play good. I havent "thrown shit" on anyone for playing their class either, i havent even done it on thanes saying they can perform as well as another tank and that is a flat-out lie.

R

Reverant Mezz

i've played with plenty of thanes, some really good players.

i'd pick a thane who plays well and isnt elite than some fotm self opinionated fucknut who follows everyone's footsteps on the bandwagon :)

Z

Zoldot

Yep i know many other people who think thanes suck, as a class. The thanes that i have grouped with have always been bad players.

Hope no thane who knows he has grouped with you read this :p

I know many good players who played/plays thane. but now because the lack of RA's not many players play thane.

T

torcuil

Originally posted by Whisperess:
And some are english, spanish, polish, russian, etc.

I'm scandinavian, if that makes you understand my comment better. I was referring to Airde's comment to Rua, who happens to be a non-scand, and thus have practically no chance whatsoever to grasp his PS.

I'm sorry. My reply was with tongue lodged firmly in cheek. I did understand your comment. (I'm Nordic, myself, though not Scandinavian)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom