New Rvr Guild forming

scarfel

Fledgling Freddie
hi there,

tonite I have, with 2 others started a new guild for RvR.

Ideally we are looking for rr 5+, cl5+, ml 10 templated chars with a desire for competetive RvR. Not looking to be elitist, just looking for characters who want to play with and learn more about full group play.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Ganame - Pac Mend

scarfel

Fledgling Freddie
Forum up and running

Alternatively u can post for membership on the new guild forum

stormcrowchat.net :: Index

We will soon be setting up a guild house and we have a 10 man vt channel rdy to go.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Great, just whats needed, another new guild.

Ever considered the benefits of joining an existing one?

south-park-you-will-respect-my-authority-3700212.jpg

everlastin

Fledgling Freddie
Don't need to be elitist to join this guild;);) but minimum req for joining is rr5, ml10, cl5. HHHmmmm

scarfel

Fledgling Freddie
IT does say ...

ideally we are looking for rr5+. I did not say this is the minimum requirement,
just preferable.

If you are near to this and/or have a desire to achieve this in the near future pm me, post here or on our forum as above and we can discuss.

Again, we ask for this not to be elitist but to give us a chance to be able to play against high rr grps and win some with some tight play and tactics.

We are friendly and waiting to hear from you.

scarfel

Fledgling Freddie
ooooooops

Just noticed the permissions on the application thread were setup wrong. ::blush:

This has been rectified, so feel free to post if u want

aika

Can't get enough of FH
rr doesnt matter, its the player behind the char.

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
How true

rr doesnt matter, its the player behind the char.

How true :)

All he is saying I think is that in order to be competative the group/guild will need some tools.

RR5 is not that much these days, templates are cheap enough now too.

The likes of The Prodigy and First Cohort looked for RR5 classes in old frontiers when realm points did not fall like rain :eek7:.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I'm rr10 and I gladly join... if you pay my account! Cause I can't be arsed to pay money to get zerged by CM

Elendill

Fledgling Freddie
Great, just whats needed, another new guild.

Ever considered the benefits of joining an existing one?

south-park-you-will-respect-my-authority-3700212.jpg

to be fair m8 with the state the relm is in that is what we do need more guilds to claim our towers and enemy one's

deez

Fledgling Freddie
so is rvr guild getting anywhere?

i could join with sm if you guys pl me ;D

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
Well ...

It’s quite strange really, Mid definitely needs a consolidation of guilds and alliances.

The realm is too fragmented, with active RvR players being spread across different alliances and in many different guilds.

However, it seems that people are very loyal to guilds still, even if there is only one or two people in it, or are reluctant to give up being GM’s/officers by joining new guilds.

I feel that the alliances should be booting dead guilds from alliances, and try to make one active RvR alliance (rather like they did on Hib).

The idea for a new RvR guild was an attempt to try and get the process started I think, by giving a home to players who want to RvR in a semi serious way, but from what I understand, it is struggling to get support, for the reasons stated above.

Unfortunately, this is ultimately counter productive as those who tried to get something started just get demoralised and find themselves logging on less and less as they cannot find any decent RvR.

Therefore, are there any guilds/alliances willing to take a lead and consolidate what is a dwindling Midgard player base?

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
hi there,

tonite I have, with 2 others started a new guild for RvR.

Ideally we are looking for rr 5+, cl5+, ml 10 templated chars with a desire for competetive RvR. Not looking to be elitist, just looking for characters who want to play with and learn more about full group play.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Ganame - Pac Mend

Good luck hope you achieve this :) would be nice to see more Mids roaming around.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom