New RvR Alliance

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
Eversmallx said:
aye sorta odd i hear of a guild or two left LA /as already ;c?

Is it? Im sad that 2 guilds left the alliance. But as ive told only way to make something strong is to stick out no matter what

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Hestethun said:
yus lets have sit down and talk and make out one big and strong alliance.

Should save this for chat really, but our concern is that while we have many common goals, the NFD outlook isn't that of a hardcore rvr alliance - we believe an alliance needs all flavours of people to function and provide long term stability. We have a number of large, stable prydwen guilds who arn't hardcore rvr guilds (infact I dont think anyone in NFD would describe us as an RvR guild) who we as the architects of the NFD alliance feel honoured to have under the NFD name, our loyalty is 100% behind them, but we don't think they would quite fit into your idea of what an alliance is for. We have no fixed rules on alliance chat, and the majority of our member really appreciate the freedom that that encourages. Alliance paradigm is here.

The other worry is that as a new alliance, you will need a bit of bedding in time while personalities and opinions sort themselves out.

Still room for a chat though, it's good to forge links. Two NFD GM's are away next week - perhaps try the week after, or something on short notice before Saturday.

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
well there are no more really hardcore rvr guilds, I just wanna make one big and strong alliance,were ppl from excal and prydwen can have an blast of a time. And that we get back the good feelings again. With an good alliance

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
Chrstffr said:
i once wrestled a bear at a carnival.

pity u lost xD

p.s. i got a screenie of that nite too, as i wasn't online and diabien was calling me on /as :<

HI ALL!

xRedfieldx

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
aye sorta odd i hear of a guild or two left LA /as already ;c?

And both for the same reason, because of random roleplayers "leetness" and attitudes towards others.
(thinking theyre better than everyone else in the alliance, throwing insults and namecalling at ever person who doesnt agree with them, putting people down because of realm ranks etc, the usual..even telling people to "leave their alliance" lol)
Ive switched /as off permanently after listening to RR on several occasions slag people off and act all leet.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Brack said:
pity u lost xD

p.s. i got a screenie of that nite too, as i wasn't online and diabien was calling me on /as :<

HI ALL!

Oh , its him again :(

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Brack said:
pity u lost xD

HI ALL!

Hello Houdini..

Everz

FH is my second home
xRedfieldx said:
And both for the same reason, because of random roleplayers "leetness" and attitudes towards others.
(thinking theyre better than everyone else in the alliance, throwing insults and namecalling at ever person who doesnt agree with them, putting people down because of realm ranks etc, the usual..even telling people to "leave their alliance" lol)
Ive switched /as off permanently after listening to RR on several occasions slag people off and act all leet.
why not just boot them and problem solved?

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
xRedfieldx said:

RR aint in the alliance :D

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Rubric said:
Its been a good few years since i played daoc but my god this man has not grown up at all since my days.

lub

Erekrose

formerly of chosen.

Bring back the poet :)

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
xRedfieldx said:
they left/booted?

/switches /as back on

left is what i heard. let me clear it up for the record....they left because 3 or 4 ppl from llaw went too defend a twr that would have given insta port into realm, and rr wanted insta port and moaned and bitch, then left the alliance. thats wat i was told atleast ( sources maybe inacurate ;) )

tierk

Part of the furniture
Tbh i dont see what the issue is here, at least some people are trying to make improvements to the state of the realm. Regardless of what people think of individuals within the alliance and if they are too leet or pricks etc people should be gratefull that there are still people out there trying to improve the quality of the allaince content.

I personally have posted on the subject in the past as i thought the old cf alliance chat had become quite crappy. Stealthers not giving up info on enemy movements and fg's raoming not using what little info given on the channel. INstead of people having a go at people trying to improve something that has been much needed (imo) we should maybe all take a step back and let em get on with it.

Ok so there might be lots of people that dislike each other within the alliance but ffs give it a chance and stop slagging each other off people we are suppsoed to be all from same realm and the target should be to bring enjoyment to each others game play.

I remember the old days of CF alliance chat when u could actually call for a "Air Strike" and get a decent response ie a fg or two respondong withing a minute or two or the even older days when u could scream on /as OMG FFS 100 albs on crau need a "AiR StRiKE" and then u would get a response on the channel from the big boys of rvr (DH, ViGi etc) "inc in 3 mins" Then followed by "CrAu CLeaReD" like 5 mins later with a massive stream of ds in between :D

Anything and i mean anything that is a attempt to bring back days like that should be welcomed and not attacked and i personally welcome the move despite that fact that i know for a fact that there are a lot leet people in the alliance, its all good.

Oh and stop with the personal attacks in the thread its shame and really doesnt belong on these boards peeps should deal with these personal issues in a private manner rather then aired in public.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
tierk said:
Ok so there might be lots of people that dislike each other within the alliance but ffs give it a chance and stop slagging each other off people we are suppsoed to be all from same realm and the target should be to bring enjoyment to each others game play.

I remember the old days of CF alliance chat when u could actually call for a "Air Strike" and get a decent response ie a fg or two respondong withing a minute or two or the even older days when u could scream on /as OMG FFS 100 albs on crau need a "AiR StRiKE" and then u would get a response on the channel from the big boys of rvr (DH, ViGi etc) "inc in 3 mins" Then followed by "CrAu CLeaReD" like 5 mins later with a massive stream of ds in between :D

damn i miss that :D
was freaking great

as for the alliance... as long as all guilds have a comman way of playing and can work together... its a great alliance... if LA can keep it going, it might even make this game even more fun :)

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
TD has well over 100 active players most of the time and 3 top-10 active rvr guilds, but it's not really a dedicated rvr alliance tbh. Lots of pve and general fun spam and new-player-help conversations in TD that most wouldn't really find acceptable in a hardcore rvr alliance.

TD alliance is now a lot like what the first HoF alliance was like back in the day, except without Calere/Lessurl/Platinum or llaya's drunken musings ;)

yep its nice and relaxed but rvr take priority

don't think anything will ever beat old HoF /as

and don't know anyone who get on with random roleplayers a few a a bunch of aragant twats some are ok 'specially when i ask if they need help from the cla zerg :p

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
tierk said:
I remember the old days

Three main things helped destroy the realm spirit as i see it.

New Frontiers: had potential but made relic takes too long and the retakes easier.
I led dozens of raids when everyone worked together and tried to get to the relic keep unnoticed and get back out alive, its so much harder to get people involved now due to the apathy.
Cluster: Too many people playing both sides of the fence, so whereas before you knew who was on your side and who was the enemy, now the lines are blurred and the trust has been damaged.
Tolerance: accepting that people will play how they want to play, too many people are thinking that thier way is right and everyone else should comply with them.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
prodical said:
left is what i heard. let me clear it up for the record....they left because 3 or 4 ppl from llaw went too defend a twr that would have given insta port into realm, and rr wanted insta port and moaned and bitch, then left the alliance. thats wat i was told atleast ( sources maybe inacurate ;) )

Its funny , I personally have nothing against RR rly . I think 2 of their members are a bit grief but then again so am I most of the time so ... but what pissed me off was when guilds left the /as due to RR , Hestethun wouldnt sort it out cause he said they were earning HIS /as xyz rps a week . A standard once a cock always a cock kinda thing sorry . Doesnt matter if it was RR or Defends of the golden gate of roleplay of a Marsh , it was still a stupid decision and a I would be an eleetist decision so its obvious things havent changed .

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
RR just had some expectations for the alliance. Things i personally would find easy to live up to. But things just didnt work out the way we hoped it would. Bare in mind, this has nothing to do with the socalled griefers in RR and the alliance.

Everz

FH is my second home
Mastade said:
RR just had some expectations for the alliance. Things i personally would find easy to live up to. But things just didnt work out the way we hoped it would. Bare in mind, this has nothing to do with the socalled griefers in RR and the alliance.
nah, nothing to do with RR being twats

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
nah, nothing to do with RR being twats

i think there is 1 or 2 RR members that always moan whatever u done but the rest is awesom mastade is Fotm tbh ! <3

xRedfieldx

Fledgling Freddie
Frozodo said:
i think there is 1 or 2 RR members that always moan whatever u done but the rest is awesom mastade is Fotm tbh ! <3

I think someone wants to join RR ;)
I would like to also one day when im good enough and can speak their way of language. :wanker:

tierk

Part of the furniture
Ok me thinks that its accepted that there are some people in RR that people dont like, but they not in the /as anymore right? So why keep going on about it? Having said that personally i think that they should be in the RvR /as seeing as they are one of the better guilds for rvr purposes and i am sure they would /could benefit from the info on there as well as being a nice help for dealing with zergs etc when they on.

I think its a good thing about a new RvR /as iirc the main hib rvr alliance (cf) was dead as far as rvr was concerned and has been dead for a age. So bravo to LA peeps with regards to trying to doing something about it. Its not necassary to be abusing people across a whole alliance cuz of the actions of a small number of people. These people are going to always be in games like this so deal with it and preferably not by coming on here abusing the shit out of each other.

Having grped with a few people from LA in the past i can say easy enough they are good at the game and i have also had a laugh with a few of them as well as gotten pissed (angry for those that dont know english slang not drunk :D) with a couple of them. However, i dont go judging the RvR alliance based on this but rather the benefit it can bring the whole realm.

Everz

FH is my second home
Frozodo said:
mast is aight, i spose xD

the rest are just a bunch of random twats.

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
mast is aight, i spose xD

the rest are just a bunch of random twats.

u tell em Ever! and no i dont wanna join RR aint my cuppa :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom