FH news New RPG moderators

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I am pleased to announce that two of our members, BloodOmen and CorNokZ have been asked to perform moderation duties within the Role Playing Games section of the forums. TdC being himself asked them to write a brief introduction about themselves so here they are:

BloodOmen first:
Hello there, most of you already know me around the RPG section on FreddysHouse but some of the newer people joining for Camelot Unchained do not. I've been around FreddysHouse since 2004, I'm a long time DAOC player (played since EU beta) and I still play today (now and again)

I was quite surprised when when I was approached asking if I wanted the position as a moderator on the RPG/MMO forums as I thought I'd be one of the last people asked - will do my best not to disappoint.

and now CorNokZ
Hello all

Hopefully most of you already know me from the good times in Dark Age of Camelot. Either playing beside, or against, me. I have been playing DAoC since the European servers went live and have never been able to quit it. I am still active on the US servers, so if you stumble upon someone with either Amb or Corn in their name it is probably me :)

Here on FreddysHouse I have been an active member since it was first introduced. And like daoc, I have never been able to quit.

We have two years until Camelot Unchained will be launched, but hopefully we will be able to pass time by chit-chatting about the updates whilst playing daoc and other games to kill time :)

I'd like to thank the current FH staff for having faith in me to do the job of moderating the MMO section. I am looking forward to the job, along with my good buddy BloodOmen.

All the best guys!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Thanks Deebs :)

Looking forward to working with you guys!

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
congrtz ! see if you can blackmail someone to find out the OP class @ release or they get a ban :D

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Whoop whoop Grats folks.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Alot of old and new members coming over as well. Gotta be good for the forums.

I just I could hear Throddy talking about pointy hat wearers!!!

rynnor

Rockhound
Grats guys :)

Hopefully Camelot Unchained keeps you busy with an influx of new folk to the forums!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So one mod who's name we can't spell and one mod who is playing 24/7 and won't be watching the forum :giggle:

Kidding, kidding, good job boys (y)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
If there's one thing this forum needs it's LOTS OF MODERATION.

Wait, what?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
on topic: good luck BloodOmen and CorNokZ :D

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :p

I'm supposed to be coding MVC stuffs but everyone keeps talking to mmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeee :eek:

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Himse said:
What have you done?!

Put the lunatics in control of the Asylum? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom