PS5 New PlayStation Plus (their version of Game Pass basically)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Spent the £23 to top up to premium for the rest of the year then played some Trials Rising.

Lots of games. A few I've wanted to play - Dunno how I'd feel paying £100 a year though

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Spent the £23 to top up to premium for the rest of the year then played some Trials Rising.

Lots of games. A few I've wanted to play - Dunno how I'd feel paying £100 a year though

Indeed. They need to add a lot of games both old and new to keep my sub running. Would love to see more PS1 games as I cba to play on an emulator all the time.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
My general argument is that a cinema ticket in London is £23 for non shitty seats and that's about 3 hours of value.

£100 a year is 4 movies but a lot more supposed entertainment - but I get choice paralysis so it takes me 5 months to find a game to play.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
My general argument is that a cinema ticket in London is £23 for non shitty seats and that's about 3 hours of value.

£100 a year is 4 movies but a lot more supposed entertainment - but I get choice paralysis so it takes me 5 months to find a game to play.

True, it did launch with some decent PS4/PS5 titles on there at least. My only hope is that Sony are on the ball with it and do stuff fast as opposed to every 3-4 months. They've got a lot of ground to makeup to make it as worthwhile as Game Pass is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom