New PL group - Testing

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
This is not to be flamed, with, It wont work etc etc. Just sign up if you want to try it, I think it may work.

Group one

Palladin-
Palladin-
Ice wiz-
Leech-
Leech-
Leech-
Leech-
Leech-

Group two

Cleric-
Cleric-
Ice wizz-
Ice wizz-
Leech-
Leech-
Leech-
Leech-

The idea...

The idea is basically this.

The paladin will pull back to the camp spot, And a pretty large pull..
Drag back to the 2fg, where the shiled tank will help you engage the aggro... Give it some time. and group 1's ice wizz will start to nuke.

After about 2 nukes, Groups 2 ice wizz's will also come in, and beging to nuke, so we have 3* ice wiz.

If group 1s paladins are in trouble, cleric will heal below 30% and no more than 50%.

This is just a method i will like to try, i cant promise this to work, But i can say theres a chance it will

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
sounds like a good idea :D i'll be there with pala as blocker.

btw, leechers in grp 1 will gain alot less XP then grp 2 , as they have 2 icers= will make more dmg= leechers gain more XP :D

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
sounds like a good idea :D i'll be there with pala as blocker.

btw, leechers in grp 1 will gain alot less XP then grp 2 , as they have 2 icers= will make more dmg= leechers gain more XP :D

Not definately.

The pallys are holding aggro longer, and the ice wiz nukes before group 2, should even out

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
you might be right, but i would swap 1 icer from 2 grp to 1 grp. so 1 grp have 2 icers , and both have guard = if they get aggro they have a chance to survive, wich they wont have in 2 grp cause of no guard :D

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
you might be right, but i would swap 1 icer from 2 grp to 1 grp. so 1 grp have 2 icers , and both have guard = if they get aggro they have a chance to survive, wich they wont have in 2 grp cause of no guard :D
Once i have all classes signed up i will play about, For now just keep it for sign up etc.

Comos

Loyal Freddie
I can supply another palli, he's PVE specced so high mob etc. + leech ofc :p

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
I might be interested... depending where your planning on farming? 2fg would quickly clear any camp fast = slow xp after

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Brackus said:
I might be interested... depending where your planning on farming? 2fg would quickly clear any camp fast = slow xp after

Poc... Or even AC .. Depending on choice.

Respawn in both is good!

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
with that many icers y not farm in toa and farm scrolls at the same time? sorta killing 2 birds with 1 stone :clap:

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Legean said:
with that many icers y not farm in toa and farm scrolls at the same time? sorta killing 2 birds with 1 stone :clap:
aint a camp with enough mobs.

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
DV would be a good place, and the respawns on the mobs for the faction farming step are pretty fast :)

would need everyone to be ML3 to enter though :p

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
depends on the time but i might be able to join with a icewizzy + leech

Kedalin

Fledgling Freddie
Dont wanna be rude or anything but I don't think the groups will work. it will be impossible for clerics to decide when to heal, because the palas won't be able to survive 2 long. Only 1 can be aggro holder cause the ice wizzies need their guard so only 1 pala can be guarded. He will die very fast if the pull is bigger then usually. Since clerics are in other grp, they will get aggro really easy cause they don't have protect. The second group ice wizards will die after 2 nukes cause they won't have any guard on them. But if it works, plz post so i know. :clap:

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I've done quite a few 2fg leveling sessions in my time. There's a few camps in the game that can handle it.
However there's no way in hell a paladin can pull the number of mobs needed for good exp without a cleric in the group!

If you really believe that a paladin can go pull half of AC, bring it back to the group then stand there a while without being healed, your kidding yourself!

If a cleric heals before the ice wizzies are in full flight, your all dead since the cleric doesn't have a protect.. Normally the wiz from group 1 will avoid aggro because of the prot spam the paladins generate when the clerics heal. Without this group 1's ice wizard, who doesn't have any healing is going to be dead after his first 2 nukes. That's no exp for group 1, and your hopes resting on 2 unguarded wizards and 2 unprotected clerics.

Not to mention you have 2 leech spots free and no mention of who's actually going to fill these?

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Golena said:
I've done quite a few 2fg leveling sessions in my time. There's a few camps in the game that can handle it.
However there's no way in hell a paladin can pull the number of mobs needed for good exp without a cleric in the group!

If you really believe that a paladin can go pull half of AC, bring it back to the group then stand there a while without being healed, your kidding yourself!

If a cleric heals before the ice wizzies are in full flight, your all dead since the cleric doesn't have a protect.. Normally the wiz from group 1 will avoid aggro because of the prot spam the paladins generate when the clerics heal. Without this group 1's ice wizard, who doesn't have any healing is going to be dead after his first 2 nukes. That's no exp for group 1, and your hopes resting on 2 unguarded wizards and 2 unprotected clerics.

Not to mention you have 2 leech spots free and no mention of who's actually going to fill these?

People who need arti xp etc will fill these spots, to help them.

Less trolling anyway, If you read the whole thing ive said im gonna play about with the setups.

More sign up please.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
i can support 50+14 mob4 pally if needed or rejuv cleric (no fop) or hybrid cleric ml10 eith +25% buffbonus

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry, but it will not work :(

the wizzies -need- guard etc X< Why do this silly 2 grp thing when 1 is gewd and enough?

Besides, to support 2 groups with xp, you would need bitch ass high mobs :D

madman

Fledgling Freddie
i can join with ice wizzy (barzak) just for fun really no leech coz only got 1 acct

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom