New Phone

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
So i was out on the town last night, may have had a tipple too many and dropped my phone. Woke up this morning and it was, to put it politely, fucked. Popped into Carphone warehouse and the nice gentleman in a flash suit told me i had a broken screen and it would be £75 to replace. Seeing as i've had this phone (D-500) a year and a half now i've been thinking about upgrading and now is the perfect time.

So what do I get? Been looking around and cant really find one for me.

Im a bit of a flash bastard when it comes to technology so i put a fair proportion of my income into a phone but I am still a student so no £800 gold plated diamond encrusted plz.

Specs: Small (under 150g if poss), sexy, good camera (2 mpixel preferably), sturdy (I go out quite a lot), bluetooth, new. Mp3 player not really needed, 3g phone not too bothered about but since all the new ones come with it anyway.

So for all you bored at work and think your up to date with technology, the hunt is on! :fluffle:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
How about this baby

old%20phone.JPG

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I use Samsung D500

samsung_d500.jpg

I really like it. Does everything I want a phone to do. Bluetooth. IRDA. Email. Internet. MP3. Great camera and video. Zoom. Flash. etc

Updating after payday though. Gonna get XDA Exec

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
K750i is good for about 6months

after that the middle curser fooks up happened to mine

Happens with all ericcsons

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Sparx said:

haha mine did that, i got a d500 as i like the look plus it does all i need it to do.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Check out www.expedia.co.uk (or .com if you're not based in England)

Better still, go take a wander down to any of the cell phone shops in the high street, look for something you like in the new phones section, and buy it.

There's shit loads of choice for mobile phones. I can't stand Nokia phones. Their operating system is soooooo basic it probably powered the original Star Trek movie set.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
perosnally i stay away from ericsson's
i found them to be quite slow to navigate

Thorondorito

One of Freddy's beloved
Sparx said:

Bahumat said:
haha mine did that, i got a d500 as i like the look plus it does all i need it to do

Stop playing games with it !!! :p

Seriously i hadnt that problem with mine yet (i got some other Ericssons i replaced due to the technology advance)

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
ye Lamp i would but town seems far in this rain and cars in the garage.

D500 was excellent phone, but i need a change. After 1.5 years with the same phone it gets kinda dull.

Why expedia? Isnt it a travel company?

Thinking about the w810 from Sony, seems like a good allrounder and not too pricy. Have always enjoyed their technology and the walkman series are damn hot phones.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
www.expansys.co.uk

Thats what I meant lol

(Expedia can help you travel to an internet cafe in Peru where you can visit the expansys web site ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom