New pbae mid movie from US

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
The healer makes me laugh... if he use f8 as much in 8vs8 as in tower def(if they roam, that is) they shouldn't be able to win a shit. They got 5 pbae'ers and jumping stacked albs with ae stun.. nothing special imo. And I honestly don't think this would be possible on prydwen, the average zerg on prydwen know what they are doing and don't afk all the time like these lads.

Edit: Also shows how easy it is with ae stun, they can be spread out and still they just ae stun and stand in the middle pbae'ing.. so much harder when the targets run all time for as they do for hib/albs. :p But mid got no other damage than pbae in supp line though and are very limited in open field combat as a supp group. However it's very good in tower/keep defence.

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Bah, couldn't edit now. :l

Where is all the banelords? A purge then ml1/6 could have stopped everything. :l

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
Its not the play thats interesting =o

its just funney how they are able to farm so much :D

The situation they re in dosnt require much skill from anyone in their group realy other than looking out for each other (something the guy who films it dosnt realy o but his group mates seem too) tho the f8 skills are funney :)

just dont take it too seriously its much better then :fluffle:

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
nice vid :)

I agree that on pryd it would probably be more difficult, but even so imo they did well (no where near as good MM) :) ive always said this & gunna say it again, Mid PB grps imo is the best setup for RvR (especially in NF wit all the sieges etc.)...theres not many about atm (wake up middy's :p ), but on the rare occasions the grp im in do bump into them, they put up a damn good fight.

2supp SM's 2healers, (Pac/Mend) 1skald 1shammy 1savage/zerker & a RM (warlock ofc after cata!), uber setup ^^ Before my time is up wit DAoC im def gunna try playing my supp SM over on exc in the setup above :)

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Zzzzz, PBAoE in confined space with AE stun - Hibs used to be able to farm like that in OF without the AE Stun component of the group setup.... nothing special.

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
Joor said:
Maybe becuz lots of ppl are dl from it atm? (its a 1000 mb line)

Nerf me getting 8kb/sec from a 1000mb line when I got 100 myself :E

xXmaniacXX put it up on your ftp!

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
need someone to send it to me because the one I downloaded stoped after 1/3 of the movie

Alaron

Fledgling Freddie
Average quality movie, but decent music for once :) Can someone give me a tracklisting of the music? (didn't see any credits at the end?). Especially the track that starts at ~4:43 sounds funky.

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Was ok.................. this is why rr5 healers need to be camped at tower and keep retakes ;)

Stormf

Fledgling Freddie
Alaron said:
Average quality movie, but decent music for once :) Can someone give me a tracklisting of the music? (didn't see any credits at the end?). Especially the track that starts at ~4:43 sounds funky.

Some of the music is Nightwish I think but not the song you asks for tho

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Quality and editing was crap.

Content was mediocre.

Zerg farm value was uber. :D

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Groborthir said:
Quality and editing was crap.

Content was mediocre.

Zerg farm value was uber. :D

Agree on the first 2 parts, mebe I've seen my grp do too much pbaoe ourselves, but it was neither very impressive or very fun to watch, imo.

Ofcourse the fact that the quality was so poor didn't make it any more fun.

They didn't play very well, but neither did their enemies.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Edlina said:
They didn't play very well, but neither did their enemies.
You can see that in most of the US videos anyway. Even if they are good the incompetency of their enemies ruin the content.

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Im getting poor speed from joors ftp, the US one wont start, and when I click on the .dk one Im just getting up a very long site with alot of strange letters? :eek:

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Zenith said:
Im getting poor speed from joors ftp, the US one wont start, and when I click on the .dk one Im just getting up a very long site with alot of strange letters? :eek:

right click, safe target/link as :)

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
omg th3y t0taly ownzored th0se z3rging n00bs!11
amagaad!!

the movie was great tho :p
zerg farming pwnzz :eek:

Jjuraa

Banned
1st and 3rd songs were great, 1st one ive heard in a CS movie somwhere.. cant remember which one though.

pbaoe wasnt really that great, but then nothing US can do can match DH really..

still more interesting than my movie looks like its gunna turn out.. mines better qual tho XD

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
hmm, not really uberplaying there but I guess they have fun at least, which at the end of the day is what counts the most. Spamming PBAE+AEstuns... no idea why Mythic havent done anything about it yet.

Although... stacked ST+pbae is even more lol since there is no damn immunity so once people perfect usage of it, can farm even more. Hibs are lucky here since champ can be BL/BM+ST and menta can ST aswell, add in a manaeld or two and hit zergs. Probably quite fun :)

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
was boring :(
bad qua, bad editing and boring to look at fights that look the same all the time..
ok music though :)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Bubble said:
nothing special :(
Mids on prydwen are much better

..right, ur only crying ur asses off beause u say u cant win.. well they aint fully toa'ed.. yet theyseem to go 1fg vs 1fg.. it has been SOOOO LONG ago i seen a mid fg..

ive seen alb and hib fg's.. but no mid fg's...

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
AngelHeal said:
..right, ur only crying ur asses off beause u say u cant win.. well they aint fully toa'ed.. yet theyseem to go 1fg vs 1fg.. it has been SOOOO LONG ago i seen a mid fg..

Um?
I don't know where or what part i'm crying my ass off :)
i only complimented the mids on this server :p please feel free to continue feeling sorry for yourself.

(with 300 people at least online you claim less than 8 people RvR? if you go out solo and get owned by a FG its your own damm fault)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
AngelHeal said:

I have seen atleast 1 and at the most 4 fg mids out every day last 2 weeks. dunno where u have been.

SC are very active atm. NS alliance and mainly BaF have 1 grp out as often as possible and I see other fg come out also. Although they tend to get stuck at bled by camping hibs/albs in the tower and why would they run further when they just can port to insta action.

Osri

Fledgling Freddie
fg vs 100 afk noobs...tells about everything.

Booring but sure they did nice rps.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
AngelHeal said:

Wasn't hard with no interupts whatsoever.

One ml10 banelord tank would of screwed them allowing the albs to charge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom