New Patch

O

old.[748]Lino

Anyone have any ideas I have looked everywhere on the net and can't find any info regarding the new patch.

O

old.DeerHunter

Wednesday? Third week of 2002. (lies incase you assumed i was serious)

O

old.Carwash

i *ahem* have a copy *cough* of it. And it's nothin u want them to rush to get out ;)

O

old.DeerHunter

The leaked copy is about 2 months old and hopefully will not reflect the final release in any way whatsoever...

O

old.[SCW]Lobo

Tis obvious to me, the patch will be out right at the start of bwtfcl/uktfcl as always to cause the most disruption as possible.
u gotta love valve for their timing :rolleyes: .

O

old.Carwash

i got it from the valve ftp ...

dunno how old it is or owt.

O

old.[IM]insomnia

Carwash, from what ive heard that patch that u have, u cant patch over it when the offical patchs comes out ?

ne ways i got it of Valve FTP as well :p and its well over 2/3months old

O

old.Carwash

Originally posted by [IM]insomnia
Carwash, from what ive heard that patch that u have, u cant patch over it when the offical patchs comes out ?

i have 3 comps with TFC on... not stupid enough to put it on the comp i play TFC on all the time :p

V

vuz

its a well known fact, Valve tactically wait until the leagues decide they can wait no more, Valve lol and release it during the 2nd, 3rd or 4th week

/me swears

O

old.DeerHunter

Write ur own patch Vuz, that'd show 'em!

V

vuz

hehe

Anyway: some apparent facts

The patch would have been released this week, however it was not due to the America situation and CS being.. well you know. Anyway, it should come out this week

apparently

O

old.[SCW]LaMagra

:eek6:

quite a few changes, i expect the offy peeps are gonna have a few more things to complain about now :p

O

old.[SCW]Nessie

U can still BH :)

I see there's probs with 'overflow' if using a Radeon graphics card under OpenGL.

FFS! Now I have to use shitty D3D

Anyone know how to get around it?

O

old.CI.Tigger

Someone tried HL-TV? It´s ace imo! it´s really kewl. And one kewl thing is that you can do firstperson view.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom