New Patch

C

.Cask

Might have a go again tonight seeing as I had forgotten to cancel my subsciption 4 months ago. Still think they should add roaming dinosaurs.

J

Jonaldo

So what's this game about then? Is it any good and worth playing for a month?

Y

Yoni

a month!!!! its worth playing for a lot longer if you are in a good outfit. No decent outfit will want you if you only sign up for the month tbh its a long term thing imo.

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by Jonaldo
So what's this game about then? Is it any good and worth playing for a month?

someone else using your pc pal?

Check your siggy :D

J

Jonaldo

erm that's a typo :cool: it should read "Diablo 2: |33td3wd", damn stupid keyboard I've got here :rolleyes:

J

Jonaldo

I hate you all!

Hey at least I'm actually posting something here, and I might resubscribe for a month. The game is probably crying out for the original Hackfiltrator :p

J

Jupitus

Well PL is now a part of Barrys Squad, but contact me or Yoni ingame and we'll get you re-invited pal :)

J

Jonaldo

I think I may be a bit out of Barrys Squads league, but if I resubscribe I'll give them a chance to prove their worth, and if they're up to anywhere near my standards I may join up. But it won't be a simple test by any means.

Y

Yoni

*sets up a set of tests*

Btw in game i am Sir3n omni if you want to give me a /tell.

C

.Cask

Can I join barrysquad? Probably only going to play for a couple weeks till my sub runs out but would be nice to not be a loner for once.

Y

Yoni

well actually

Deadmanwalking / Sir3n / Evilsnipedude / Sykotic / Whisk

I don't think Jup can invite to outfit

Users who are viewing this thread