New Patch - Reserved Slots and Voice!

Poag

m00?
Ok so the new patch is on the server, if you notice any problems with ti please stick them in here, then i can bitch and whine too MPUK about them :)

Reserved Slots have moved over too the new System, this matches your "Slot" by your account name..i have adjusted the donating guide too this extent.

However when trying too move too the new system some peoples ids wouldn't match up too a nick. I found 4 but if you are unable too enter with your reserved slot please say here and i'll look into it for you.

Finally,
The vent server is now completly done and I'll be using ti from now on, i advise everyone too get it downlaoded and bound too a key that not squad or commander chat....then at last i can go commander and still talk too the boys :)

Fidge

Fledgling Freddie
Nice one gale, think youll have to give me a run through ventrillo on irc or something i aint got a clue how you work it.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
after your lesson you can tell me how to do it :(

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I've found the server to be full a fair few times. Mayhap my ID hasn't transferred properly? Or because I've not played for some time perhaps my rights have been lost?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Turamber said:
I've found the server to be full a fair few times. Mayhap my ID hasn't transferred properly? Or because I've not played for some time perhaps my rights have been lost?

I was getting the same problem last night. If you want another contribution Gale you just have to say so :). Terrible connection problems yesterday as well, but I'm pretty sure that's at my end not FH

Poag

m00?
The problem with slots is fixed now.

The inbuilt reserved slot system is crap i tried it over the last few days and it doesn't work as well as the old one.

We've now gone back too the old slot system keeping 2 open. :)

Embattle

FH is my second home
I should really get going on my BF2 skills again, just too wrapped up in WoW at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom