new patch=no ML's

chrispy

It's my birthday today!
since the patch i have noticed no one is running ML's now.
so is this it now no more ML fun runs?

just want to know if anyone is running them any more,got a few chars that need some ML loving fun :)
:england:

chrispy

It's my birthday today!
i know but some peeps do like some drops from ML's.

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
ML are still run once in a while I think. Thing is idd it happens way less because now you can buy it all with bps, but if you look close enough you'll still find ml runs. Chances are though you'll only get quick access to some ml runs if you go into a guild.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
o i moved to the usa servers and i tend to still do them for /as only as you can do most of the mls to get you in RvR (well up to ml8) with 1 to 3 grps so my best advice would be ether find a person in your /as that has lead them before and get a grp together or read up on the tactics for small bg/grp ml raids just remember that 90% of ml mobs are tethered so u can use that to your advantage

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
chrispy said:
i know but some peeps do like some drops from ML's.

Going on public ML runs was always a crap way to get ML drops.

If a drop is actually worth anything i'm sure you can organise a go farm it day and get enough people to kill it to come along and you guarantee you'll actually get what your after.

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
yes, but if everyone thinks about it that way all will buy the items and none will farm them. resulst: none will be left in shops.
So farming is a good solution to this minor economical problem :)

chrispy

It's my birthday today!
but when prices on CM's are like 5,10,15,20 n even 50 plat its just stupid,when you can get a group running n do some steps get ML steps save Bp's for steps that are BG not group.

just a thought,but imo buying ML steps seems a bit lazy.but comes in handy if you can RvR very good so i can see that side of it.

:england:

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
That will be next patch were you can actually get Items by killing orange/red Djins afraid :p

its killing bule con mobs to get essences to and you cant by the item you pick the mob it drops from and you get a random item from it (includes rog) and the djins are purple last time i looked the adds they spawn are oj/red

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
you've got red and oj djinns too.

And to me, the bps for ML things is very good since I rarely find the time to play daoc a whole day, and when people do big ML runs, guess what: it's a whole day running. So the bps do help me out for my ML (haven't got enough bps yet though, but you get my point :) )

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
you've got red and oj djinns too.

my bad then i have only farmed the ones in green glades and volc, thought they was all purple i guess ill go looking for the others

also i forgot to add the hard ones with the 3 high red/purple adds also drop loot from the adds as well as the dijin spirit that you hand in.(the ones you hand in and pick a name and get item) i have had some nice drop from the one near cloudsong/GOV mostly ml9 items(done with sorc with ml9 sally pet servant necro and buff bot)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
chrispy said:
but when prices on CM's are like 5,10,15,20 n even 50 plat its just stupid,when you can get a group running n do some steps get ML steps save Bp's for steps that are BG not group.

just a thought,but imo buying ML steps seems a bit lazy.but comes in handy if you can RvR very good so i can see that side of it.

Buying ML steps with bounty points is probably less lazy than attending someone else's ML raid. Most people recently have simply stuck up and gone afk to get the steps.

If you want the items or steps then arrange it. There's no TOA stuff that's tricky these days and it's doable by smallish groups so you don't need to worry about being able to control 100+ people anymore.

p.s. you might be asking if they arn't run as a pre-cursor to actually running them so don't take it as a flame for making the thread but a suggestion if you want them. :fluffle:

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
my bad then i have only farmed the ones in green glades and volc, thought they was all purple i guess ill go looking for the others

also i forgot to add the hard ones with the 3 high red/purple adds also drop loot from the adds as well as the dijin spirit that you hand in.(the ones you hand in and pick a name and get item) i have had some nice drop from the one near cloudsong/GOV mostly ml9 items(done with sorc with ml9 sally pet servant necro and buff bot)

I saw the red and oj djinns at stygia zone. Hope you find them and kill many :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom