New patch info

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/underdev/

New Features
We have implemented the following features in this patch.
Please note that the New Features list is a sneak peek. It does not contain every addition, change, or bug fix going into the next patch.

Player vs Player Honor System: Players will have access to items and equipment by achieving rank in the PvP Honor System:

ssmounts-thumb.jpg

ssarmor-thumb.jpg

ssweapons-thumb.jpg

The URL's for those pictures, which show stats :

Mount
Armour
Weapons

Gurubashi Arena Event: There is now a regular event in Gurubashi Arena in Stranglethorn Vale. Every three hours starting at midnight, a pirate will drop a chest in the center of the arena. The player who opens the chest first gets what's inside!

Elemental invasions: Elementals will invade different locations on Kalimdor every few days. Players can investigate Silithus, Un'Goro Crater, Azshara and Winterspring to seek for ways to counter these invasions.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
However the grand marshal weapons, are only avaliable to the people who are rank 14.

or 1 out of 1000

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Lakashnik said:
all we need now is the next patch :p

it looks rather good too. i'd say that i've read the leaked patch notes but that's a banning offence in game apparantly.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
2.9 speed dagger!!! Thats a whole lot of ambush/bs pain

Nala

Fledgling Freddie
The stats on the weapons are just placeholders afaik

mts

Fledgling Freddie
Nala said:

yead i'd guess so too, since they are very very generic and they all have the same bonuses.

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
yaruar said:
it looks rather good too. i'd say that i've read the leaked patch notes but that's a banning offence in game apparantly.

i have read the pvp part 1 and 2 bits on the offical site and tbh tahts got me more than enough excited. sounds like its gonna be fkin brill.
or to mind my french FUCKING SWEET ASS KOOLNESS TO THE MAXIMUM JAZZYNESS OF JESUS I WANT THIS NOW HUM A NAH HUM! :eek2:

soz. the lil ingame battleground quests and controlling areas sounds kool and sounds like its gonna take a long time to do anytthing. but thats fine by me.
just wonderinf on the cap for people in them. as i know loadz of people will want in the ques may get large. :(

but still :touch: get working blizzard. make the hamsters run!

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Nala said:

I hope they aren't. Because the extra crit chance is nice, but it doesnt make you miles better than your opponent, which in my opinion is what the items should be like.

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Brynn said:
Gurubashi Arena Event: There is now a regular event in Gurubashi Arena in Stranglethorn Vale. Every three hours starting at midnight, a pirate will drop a chest in the center of the arena. The player who opens the chest first gets what's inside!

Was there told that these chests have a higher droprate of something usefull instead of the normal potions and stones?

Pippic

Fledgling Freddie
they got really crap stats for something so hard to get imo, i vote placeholder

Nala

Fledgling Freddie
They *are* placeholder, was said so by some blizz rep.

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
Brynn said:
I hope they aren't. Because the extra crit chance is nice, but it doesnt make you miles better than your opponent, which in my opinion is what the items should be like.

y would u want some1 who is obviously already better than his opponents to get that lvl to get something that would make them even better...
or do u mean its good they arent like that.
hard to tell from ur phrasing.

bult

Loyal Freddie
Pippic said:
they got really crap stats for something so hard to get imo, i vote placeholder
2.9 spd dagger ffs ;x if that aint uber enough for you then i dont know wtf is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom