New patch details

Gray

FH is my second home
Sooo with the new patch on the way around the 10th i believe [Dont know where i heard that though...?] few things are bothering me - which is a direct copy/paste...

HEEERE

Gutted about hearing about the gold issue mainly, i know in some quests like the Onyxia head/Tirion Fordring i would get something like 10,000xp for it... Booo!

How will it work though? A level 59 doing a level 60 quest will get full XP which *should* have been on offer, but a level 60 doing the same level 60 quest will get gold instead of XP?

How will that affect the game when the new game comes out? We will only get loaded on gold instead of getting to level 61 ;).

Another thing im gutted about is the instance cap on players, dont understand why it had to happen, i mean isnt the MC Attunement quest in BRD a raid group of 10 players+?

And UBRS will be a *real* challenge for people in Tier0/Blues-Greens stuff and things like that with only 10 people run, i aint done a Drakki run in months, ive only kept running Gyth and what not

I didnt get much of a response from it, so hmmm

*also*

Whats that AV thing talking about anyway? I know when i was level 60 i was getting rep for handing in items, as well as other people handing in items as well.

I dont remember ever getting rep for killing other players, only for killing the likes of Belinda/Stormpike etc... Is that who its talking about?

Im only worried because i am going to be dedicating near 2 weeks for my druid when he hits level 51, so i dont want them to faff it up

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Gray said:
Sooo with the new patch on the way around the 10th i believe [Dont know where i heard that though...?] few things are bothering me - which is a direct copy/paste...

HEEERE

I didnt get much of a response from it, so hmmm

*also*

???
What?

Ashandar

Fledgling Freddie
The way ive read/understand it is...

Yes.. if ur lvl 60 any existing quests incomplete will (with the new patch) be converted into gold, i think it was for every 1600 xp = 1Gp approx. Not repeatable Q's however.

So hang on to them thar Quests!

As for being 'loaded' up on gold... well i dunno about that i dont think its going to be anything too imba, i mean the lvl 60 Q are finite after all!

Instance cap = hmmmmm

Will be a ball ache if your after your Tier 0 items to get a CHANCE to get ur nice casual friendly Epixx!! PUG's anyone :( i guess its another way Blizz is making us take longer in the Instances rather than ripping thro them... like i want to go down UBRS another Bazillion times!!

Not so sure on the AV thing.

Hope that helps a wee bit.

:worthy:

Ashandar

Fledgling Freddie

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
The Epics seem okay to me, one of the toughest bits as far as I can discern, is that you have to run the gauntlet in Stratholme and kill the Baron in under 45 mins ... in a FIVE man group. Thats:

15 Abomminations
100 AoE Skeles
4 Skele guards
1 Rammstein
1 Baron

.. 5 man PUG .. could be tricky?

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
what's all this whine about the new player cap in instances?
for AGES people wanted more hard 5 and 10 man content, then Blizzard finally reduces the limit to the number the instance was designed for and et'voila, people start "omfg, thats gonna be too hard! wtfbbq!"
you seem to forget that the patchnotes also say that the epic item drop rate has increased in these instances.
and also, now you can upgrade your existing blue class-set to a partly epic set. why should you be able to just zerg-farm the set-items and then get basically "free epix"?
well done Blizzard imo :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom