New passwords for peeps in their First free month

C

cappen

As someone who is still in the middle of their first free month im guessing we will get our new password last as we regsitered last.

Of course we might not get one at all until the subscription pages are back up :)

So if someone else out there on their first free month gets a password please add to this thread so the rest of us newbs know whether to keep checking our emails every 2 minutes :)

S

sh33py

I got my PW last night ~11pm, doesn't work.

Acc or PW incorrect.

TY GOA..

P

plastic_angel

Originally posted by cappen
As someone who is still in the middle of their first free month im guessing we will get our new password last as we regsitered last.

Lot's of people say that they are sending out the passwords by registration date. I registered in July 2002, and have NOT got my password yet, though I know some people who registered in december 2002, or even later than that has their. So either they forgot me, or my e-mail doesn't work etc. Or, it can be that they are not sending them out by registration dates.

N

NetNifty

registered feb 2002 on main account, got pass and in game now, still waiting for buffy account who registered in april 2003, same with a few others ive talked to too.

C

cappen

GOT IT !!!!!

Ok its 8.31 pm on weds, just got my pass, and lo and behold it works. I registered on 29th July 2003.

Better get playing only got 2 days of my free month left andf then im screwed until the subpages are back up :)

hope everyone who is still waiting gets theirs soon

R

Repent Reloaded

Originally posted by NetNifty
registered feb 2002 on main account, got pass and in game now, still waiting for buffy account who registered in april 2003, same with a few others ive talked to too.

Same with me, got my main account, 2nd still has no bw.

G

Giljotine

My subs ended aug 21 and have not been able to renew it yet
LOL talk about luck eey?
No DAoC for a week now and my addiction is dying bit by bit .. if
this continue for the rest of the week i might be cured so i can go
back to a normal life again ;-) only have to convince boyfriend to
feel the same about it hihihi

G

Ghillie

GOT IT !!!!!

Ok its 8.31 pm on weds, just got my pass, and lo and behold it works. I registered on 29th July 2003.

Better get playing only got 2 days of my free month left andf then im screwed until the subpages are back up

hope everyone who is still waiting gets theirs soon

Ahh well ... at least their e-mail distributor is still online... there is still hope for the rest of us?

C

cappen

the source details of the email says it was received from the camelot mail server at 8.27 so they must still be sending this evening

Users who are viewing this thread