NSFW New Orangina Commercial

megadave

I am a FH squatter
When i saw this earlier i honestly thought it was one of the worst adverts ever.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
God damn furries!!!!

However, i think its quite telling that Overdriven marks this vid as NSFW :D

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Is it just me or does it look like there's a shit load of animals being pissed on in this advert?

BobbyJewells

Fledgling Freddie
In my personal opinion I just found it disturbing XD but hey! my mind works in wrong ways =(.

Squid wearing bikini? WTF? :lol:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
wonder if squids can give "handjobs" or should you call them "tentacle-jobs"? hmm...

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Saw it for the FIRST time (Even though it came out last year) last night at around 11pm on BBC2

leviathane

Part of the furniture
I swear this is an old advert I'm sure it's been released before this somewhere. Guess it was so weird they decided to pull it and try again.

russell

FH is my second home
I say bring back the old Kiora ads (older person alert). I could just about get the campaign of 'Its too orangey for crows. its just for me and my dawg... Ill be your dawg... woof woof woof woof woof'

Classic- Just ask your mum or dad- they will remember

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Yay, it used to be on at the cinema on saturday morning cos they sold it in the interval in square plastic cartons, tasted of plastic too

YouTube - KIA ORA AD
[youtubevid]UB2xYdjt7bE[/youtubevid]

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Everyone knows animals are secrelty into peeing on each other!:p

lol its true, i was out walking and this woman had a yorkie terrior and a rottweiller and every time the rottie went to pee the yorkie ran under it lol.

what they dont show in the advert though is the bit where the bear rips the deers throat out and eats her intestines... then goes for a shit in the woods :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
sorry bit of a bump here but does anyone know what this music is? i really like this song (its the same one they use to promote Odeon cinema i think)

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Hey Ezteq

The song is called - 'I Like It Like That.' by (i think)Tito Nieves and yes as far as i can tell it is the same song thay use for the Odeon cinema

*edit* or it might be a version by Peter Rodriguez

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom