New online licenses from GOA directly from sub pages isnt working !!

Pihls

Fledgling Freddie
New online licenses
As we announced in the last Friday news, you now have the possibility to download and activate all the expansions as well as the game in Trial of Atlantis or Catacombs versions from the Dark Age of Camelot Europe website. You can access all those online licenses by going in the Subscription section. The activation time have been quite long the first day but now it is normal and you should be able to play about half an hour after the purchase of the license. All our offers and the process are described in the previous Camelot Reporter.

New online licenses from GOA directly from sub pages isnt working !!

Ok I goo to sub pages too buy the catacombs yes I see the catacombs option buy online catacombs but NO price and the sub pages isnt working

Ok first I dont belive GOA is hm selling Catacombs for Free and
cant you fix that page now GOA ?

It's NOT god for business you know ;)

Tilda

I'm sure it will get fixed/start working, but not at 6pm on a sunday evening.

Pihls

Fledgling Freddie
well if GOA state we got the licens (catacombs)for sale under subpages Friday.
god damm then the thing should work at Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

Pihls

Fledgling Freddie
well lets say you got a business and you goo out telling people
"paying subs.." you can now get the stuff from our sub pages
and its not there then its the end of the world.

:twak:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
the catacombs option is greyed out still - might be a cached version of the flash or it's just not enabled yet. Can buy upto ToA though just fine.

Yeah they should get things synced a bit better (i.e. have the announcement after the subs lot get things sorted completely) but it's hardly the end of the world.

Pihls

Fledgling Freddie
the option catacombs are active here. Soo active soo
the option is pre chosen.

bad english grammar at this time on the day

btw for a business who want to sell the game its the end of the world.
People never return to a site where you cant order anything.

ex:

I advertising (goa annonce they gonna have the licens catacomb)
I lets say I want too advertise on the city for my store and some TV comercial.

I doo this for a living IRL

and I dont have the stuff I advertising on my site

then I lost those income and future income O btw I did lost the investment I did on the advertising too

Pihls

Fledgling Freddie
yes its not the end of the world for me
I go frustrated away from GOA and the site and start
thinking shall I realy buy Catacombs ?

Or buy my wife some flowers

I take option nr 2 this time she actualy respond
when I talking too her :)

Pohjan Poika

Fledgling Freddie
from my point of view online licences and goa dont go together, due to get fact that during cata release i bought one from dlgamer.com and never got the cd-key or download for catacombs. i waited for 2½ weeks and then i cancelled the order, and hoped for a refund but nooooo...
and now i cant get my money back, cuz they want my credit card number so they can trace the order i cancelled.
its wierd the funcom and other suppliers of mmo's can supply perfectly working online licenses and account upgrades - why not goa/dlgamer?
i dont have any experience about goas online licenses but as far as the sub pages goes id assume its abit shakey :(

Pohjan Poika

Fledgling Freddie
cemi0 said:

scammers?
with piss poor customer support, where you dont have to speak english to work.

one of the replies i got from dlgamer concerning my issue:

DLGamer english said:
hello , np

think all order is deleting if you bank dont accept your paiment in
24hour , if possible is send to late this valid order

dlgamer us bank partner and dont have your number credit card

plz send the first 4 number or 4 last number of credit card , for
canceling this order

dlgamer staff

you need to have a decoding program to understand that... :flame:

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Pohjan Poika said:
scammers?
with piss poor customer support, where you dont have to speak english to work.

one of the replies i got from dlgamer concerning my issue:

you need to have a decoding program to understand that... :flame:

hmm DLgamer worked very well for the vast majority of people, including myself. The only people that had problems as far as I heard were those who used dodgy banks based in countries with a poor banking infrastructure. But good to hear the complaints as well as the good stuff. Have you called them on the phone?

Pihls

Fledgling Freddie
call them isnt that like try get hold of GOA on phone ??
impossible !=?

Tilda

DL gamers worked find for me and 99% of the other people.
I'll pass this to a GM now and either I or a GM will probably respond :D

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
I ordered my copy of Catacombs from DLGamers and had absolutely no problems whatsoever, neither did anyone in my guild, all told at least 10 copies purchased correctly from them.

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
Pohjan Poika said:
from my point of view online licences and goa dont go together, due to get fact that during cata release i bought one from dlgamer.com and never got the cd-key or download for catacombs. i waited for 2½ weeks and then i cancelled the order, and hoped for a refund but nooooo...
and now i cant get my money back, cuz they want my credit card number so they can trace the order i cancelled.
its wierd the funcom and other suppliers of mmo's can supply perfectly working online licenses and account upgrades - why not goa/dlgamer?
i dont have any experience about goas online licenses but as far as the sub pages goes id assume its abit shakey :(

Hello, i was browsing through the website and saw that you had had a problem with us that didn't make it to my office.

Did your issues ever get solved ?

If not, give me an email at Ootampa [at] dlgamer [dot] com , i won't promise that it will get magically solved but we'll at least give it a serious go.

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
To tell you the truth, i didn't use pms because i wanted at the same time for anyone having a pending issue with us (Impossible :p) to feel free to come out of the woods and email me.

If you'd rather, i'll delete both posts and pm him.

Edit : and ya, i didn't check the date before posting, seems i am not infallible after all :drink:

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
i have bought a cata key from dlgamer and found it got eaten up by my hotmail junk filter. thats where i found the key anyway, u probably had the same issue

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
That's why we insist on the faq that people should put us on their email's green list but who does read FAQs ? :)

If it's only an issue of junk mail though, that's easy to solve with the account's name we can find the order back and remail the key but i don't think that is the issue here.

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
DLgamer-oot said:
That's why we insist on the faq that people should put us on their email's green list but who does read FAQs ? :)

If it's only an issue of junk mail though, that's easy to solve with the account's name we can find the order back and remail the key but i don't think that is the issue here.

You seemed to fix the issue with ending up at a french payment site after I mailed about it the other day ;) :p

Ordered 2 copies of Catacombs at release, and bought 1 additional license the other day on behalf of my mate. No problems so far, besides the glitch with ending up at french payment site, but that was fixed the day after i pointed that out...

DLgamer worked well for me at least :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom