New, Old, Been done before - Most hated class?

X

xGenocidex

as title says! been done before and now done again so many months down the line! Whats your most hated class and reason why? :twak:

sxx

Fledgling Freddie
Used to be Enchanter (snare, stun, evil nuke, hard to solo), then Bonedancer (Commander not dying from PA, mostly to hard to solo) and now Warlock (Impossible to solo)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
from a solo tank point of view, sorcs, but i imagine over all its probably warlocks

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Raven said:
from a solo tank point of view, sorcs, but i imagine over all its probably warlocks
What makes sorcs worse then SM´s in a hero´s point of view? Okay Soi and ml9 might be annoying, tho i dont do that alot. Kinda boring :) Just thinking as a ranger/bm id say SM :)

In general i just hate warcocks !

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Well.. hmm.

Warlocks - Being a class that can oneshot my wizard :p
Bainshees - For being able to nuke that damn hard and uninteruptable taunt with insane length

Now here's the shocking part;

Light Eldritch - For their god forsaken utility! Damn nearsight, disease, stun, and insane nukes! :p

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
look my sig ^^

the class that needs no nerf however IT NEEDS DELETE FFS

CuddleBunny!

Banned
From my scout's pov I'd say SM's (or retarded nightshades that PA and run..)
On paladin I have to go with the same as on my cleric!
On Sorc there is really nothing that is impossible to kill 1-1 xD maybe a good SB when brittles is gonne and soi down :O maybe bonecnuts if I fuck up with mezzing and debuffing and nooking and st00f :E
On cleric everything is hard, except wizzards with newb items! xD

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
warlocks i dislike alot. But i almost managed to kill an NS with my badly equipped paladin once. he had ip2 tho so he brought me down at the end :). was an very fun fight still.

all classes are hard with my cleric(almost).
but when in big battles Bainshees are the worst to meet.

my scout needs to be tested yet.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Gotta be Warlocks for me, as one day happily running along solo near Beno fully buffed on merc with around 2600ish hps and BANG, whole lot gone in 2 seconds :(
Then sat there and wondered why I spent about 150p on the template and was there ever a point after seeing one warlock did this in about 2-3 seconds :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Bainshees and sm's when running fg, as bainshees just hurt like hell and even if GOA doesn't seem to mind the los shit, I find it really anoying. SM's are a pain mainly due to the randomness of their pet's intercept rates, which usually turns against me :e
When soloing or fighting a zerg warlocks are the most anoying tho :E

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Hmm

Warcocks/bds/sms
All hib basline QQ stun casters and bainshees
Charge tanks

that bout sums it up :)

Edit forgot ALL LT classes needs a nerf and i mean ALL

X

xGenocidex

well i hate sorcs.. not for the case of the lifetaps and long range mezz :p but for the fact theres so damn many of them atm :(

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
eggy said:
The nightshade had IP?
mighta been back in the day..

Would have to be warlocks for me :) though come 1.82 it'll probably change back to bonedancers :p

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Cabalist, as I kill most sorcs 1v1 on my skald (Anger of the Gods > SoI), but some cabalists are just unkillable even as a trio, with all their ML abilities and high enough dmg on lifetap to outdmg 3 tanks when MoC'ing. (wich a sorc never comes close to)

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Warlocks.

They make me /release, /Quit, and go do my homeworks instead of playing this shitty game.

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
dunno why so many players hate warlocks really, they are so very easy to counter, just have DI up and they are worthless :p

anyways the most hated class i can imagion meeting is probably.....

a skilled player :)

and if that dosent count, i also hate bainshees

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Ashala said:
dunno why so many players hate warlocks really, they are so very easy to counter, just have DI up and they are worthless :p

most ppl that hate warlocks is proberly the ppl that runs solo from time to time or duo with out a healing class for di:)

Warlocks get my vote to!!

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
warlocks i dislike alot. But i almost managed to kill an NS with my badly equipped paladin once. he had ip2 tho so he brought me down at the end :). was an very fun fight still.

it was probably a melee ranger with ip2, they look very much the same specially if they have some weapon that proc some dot

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Oboy said:
it was probably a melee ranger with ip2, they look very much the same specially if they have some weapon that proc some dot

some of them also run around with debuff an poison on weps :)

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
eggy said:
The nightshade had IP?

it had something that brough it back to 50% hits anyway. maybe an pot then , didn't see any animation tho.

sxx

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
it had something that brough it back to 50% hits anyway. maybe an pot then , didn't see any animation tho.

Infils, sbs and shades used to have Ip yes

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
Oboy said:
old IP was 100% heal so it coudnt be that

they did have IP at some point in history, cost 15 points and was bloody OP :)

at the same time moc was 100% damage (i think) and also cost 15points

edit : no wait i recon MOC always was 75% damage....?

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Ashala said:

lol? ok - were talking about 1v1 i think, and a cleric couldnt do jack shit vs a wl.. and running with bot on stick is even lamer then playing a wl.

and they aint worthless if you got DI - you'll drop 2 secs later...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom